POLL: Who will buy Isabelle's DLC?

I would honestly love a Bill Paxton tribute/DLC Jerry from Predator 2. Pull his VO lines from the movie (break IP and throw Game Over Man! In too for spotting the Pred).

2 Likes

MS

3 Likes

That I will give them - as idiotic the Samurai and Viking looks like - the 3d art is awsome.

1 Like

👍

No. But if this is who you really are then i lay no judgement.

Can’t wait to see y’alls reaction to Cleopatra and Valkyrie 🤭

After all the human-dressed-up preds we had + a random dude from street with a goddamned bazooka… I’m fairly certain that I have became immune to any bullshit that Illfonic can throw in my face… so…

1 Like

2 Likes

Ill buy it to support illfonic. Though I would rather have Royce With a buff AA12 shotgun or lawrence fishburns crazy ass With predator mask but o well. With all the complaints the game is still the best predator game out there IMHO.

2 Likes

2 Likes

If it’s good, stats wise and if that char in the game will be sniper spec oriented, sure, I’m buying.

1 Like

There will be her secret weapon which will be free in March right? What would fighting 4 Isabelles be like?

1 Like

I’ll buy it. But isnt the dlc supposed to drop this month?

Yes but the DLC persons weapon usually comes with it. Im saying free in March, but included in the Feb DLC. so if you’re NOT going to buy it youll have to wait for it to be free in March…

there was a (leak) for the dlc release date : Friday, February 12.
it’s true or not ?

(sorry for my english)

Where is your source referenced from ?

Right cause that worked so well for cyberpunk 🤣
What Fallacy

here, in the forum.

Nope, you’re probably talking about all our prediction of dates.so answer: Not true.

Wow great argument. Your PROBABLY wrong instead of directly looking at his source and seeing if it’s true or not.

Great argument