Possibility of other game modes and maps to expand the experience.

Hey man I warned you 😂

1 Like

Thank you, as the text says as well, for investing in reading it. And also…is not only for the consumer community peers as much as it is for folks in the dev team and in charge of forums.

If a person is frustrated and doesn’t see beyond the big wall of text or feel let down to read, fine, no problem. If peers who are passionate from the community do manage to read along with the devs, excellent.

And yes, things have been discussed before, I even mentioned I posted these at the launch of the game demo(I think) about what I have here.

This is only an updated and more materialised reminder and a more coherent view over the ideas I had with members over different platforms back then.

Trying to make the folks participate in placing new and creative positive ideas for what the dev team can read and possibly take notes(?) and help into making more content out there for the game.

Feel free and open to join the discussion.

Edit: where did that comment of the guy go?..

Dude this is an actual wall of text. Illfonic doesn’t really care so much about listening to fans in the first place, and if I skipped over this, they will too.

Just accept that this game is shit, its not gonna get better. Almost a year later and what have they honestly done besides add ONE map and some builds? Rush mode that no one likes? They’re busy designing character models unaware that we want actual content. Theyre stuck fixing game breaking bugs that surface with every new update.

Predator vs Predator modes would easily halve the wait time in base game, but do you think they’d bother? Nope.

Just give up hope and move onto something better that devs actually put some heart into.

Welp, never hurts to try. Who knows eventually, right?

Why just give up and not try? Share your thoughts and ideas if you want something and you think would be cool. I don’t know.

2 Likes

Already have, nothing comes to pass.

People said for months and months they wanted a 3v12 mode, or at the very least a 2v8 mode. They gave us rush.

People said since the beginning how awesome an antarctic or even a city map would be. They gave us excavation.

People said they wanted Danny Glover, they gave us… some NFL player, and now the Israeli sniper from Predators.

People, as I just have, requested a predator vs predator mode. Closest we get is Rush.

So no, no point in bothering. They have their own agenda on where to take the game and it’s only caused them to lose players. They focus on fireteam to attempt to balance wait times out instead of doing as people begged and implemented more predators vs more fireteam players, but they best theyve done after a year is fucking Rush, something approximately 0% of players asked for.

They dont bother considering feedback unless it has to do with the ongoing issue of bugs. Best thing they did was add Dutch, and how much do you think they had to pay Arnie for those voice lines? Those ‘tapes’ absolutely no one cares about or listens to? Thats bad management of resources.

Its a lost cause.

1 Like

Wait a minute, the voice tapes of Arnie were a nice addition, I love the lore and the insight/info they offer. I also like the fact that they made all the other predators because, why not?

Aside that, we can still hope and wait for a campaign DLC, as it was somewhat speculated at launch.

So let’s give them encouragement and not all hope is lost. Another side on things would be if Disney(since they own the franchise) to actually get involved and may sponsor or step up in joining the community’s voice and that would make it a lot more palpable.

The too many players vs too many predators would be too chaotic from my perspective. You could double the fireteam and add a max of 2 predators if they do that per session would probably be enough. Anyway, a city hunter urban map and a temple/pyramid run would be a nice touch for now. Maybe the team is low on number and they are spread over too much content to cover. Have you or people looked at it this way?

PS: I’m not a fan of rush either and not too many are probably. You are right with that.

That was a huge wall of text just to say you want something involving a temple.
And
B. More Cameos

And C: A city map

lol

Yup he must be new to forums in general.I wonder how long it will be until he starts drinking beer and foruming after discovering the truth?

TLOMF when as I scroll down the OP for the first time:

Yeah, yeah, you folks just like things as you like your fast food. Inconsistent, fast, with the most simple ingredients all mashed up together with no explanation whatsoever. I get that, now have fun eating your McDonalds and Dominos.

…and D. Always articulate and be more descrptive with the idea of what you would want of a developer to follow. Jeez, give people something to work with in order to do the job and avoid any unpleasantry.

You don’t wanna think things trough before you simplify or complain about it, do you guys?
Fast note: developers are not mind readers and due to the volume of work is kind of hard to cope and please everybody from zero.

Not for nothing but sometimes less is more. Considering the devs that read and relay ideas from the forum to the design team also moderate it and have to monitor all posts. The longer it takes to read the less likely they are to recall the specifics you lay out.

Simple short and to the point is always effective.

You have every right to vent. Not criticizing your writing. Infact your post is lots more heartfelt than some of these punk kids who are like the cancel culture crew.
So. fist bump and ill read you later.

1 Like

You always have a thing called Copy-Paste.

And as I’ve been part of dev teams, not everybody is like you say. There are folks interested in the team and do read. They do it out of respect or decency for the effort you put out there.

The rest what you guys say, is either a rare example where the reader from the team is sloppy, lazy or completely uninterested with the project. That, the later version that I said, would be sad.

I am not venting man, I am just plain and simple honest and truthful. Lots complain but few help with the issues, you know?

Feel free to do as you wish, reading or not, is for everybody out there to come up with better and constructive ideas. Join the talk.

You mistake me. I don’t suggest a lack of interest, merely a priority on efficiency. My point is why say with 10 words what you can say with 5? Simplifying something doesn’t negate it’s impact.

1 Like

You didn’t describe anything other than what I said above lol.

Its like 5% idea, 95% unrelated opinions. Like you wanted to talk about Dante and just went off on a tangent about managers, agents, and stockholders. It’s distracting from what you’re actually trying to put forth as an idea. Wordy and we don’t get your point. It reads like you’re submitting an essay for class and trying to hit the word limit.

1 Like

That’s because I had to address the issue. Now cut the crap and read if you wish or participate actively, if not do whatever you want somewhere else since you are not interested.

And YES, WHAT I said about micro transactions is true or real. Don’t go on cherry-picking…