Possible 3v12 Mode

Giving this a bump

1 Like

2 Likes

Still Hoping and Waiting for Pred Teams and a Big Bad Bug Fix

1 Like

Running around in Clash (private match) with you and a friend as Predator was amazing. It would be 300 times better if we had a 3rd friend, and we had something that we could coordinate against and kill

2 Likes

Agreed, I want to be able to coordinate with two other Preds, create a build based on the team play style, and BRING THE PAIN
Its what Ive wanted since the first skull I claimed
So Feb Update please don’t let me down!
Even if we don’t get Pred Teams please for the Love of Kalakta fix the Bugs. 👍

1 Like

All that I can say is, don’t set your hopes to high

1 Like

I never do not anymore at least I keep a candle lit and check on it from time to time 😁

I see them making a battle choice screen to weapons restrictions on your pred players, i dont see how they could communicate with each other because there is no chat wheel , its a taunt wheel.
With a preassigned weapon you’re either a ranged weapon or a melee. An additional member could be heavy weapons (axe,war club, katana) and traps. But to give all preds both ranged and melee options to start, that would undoubtly be too advantageous. But thats just me spit balling, id have to see it in action. To restrict weapons would be a very intelligent idea for co-op(as you’ll have no choice on what to do or use) but having no restricts could still be excellent and instinctual. I look forward to having multiple preds in general.

But i’d have to say no to 12 FT members. Thats a disaster waiting to happen. Stick with 4 and see how match making changes, as I can tell the 4FT PC deathsquad will be challenged with a PC pred pair let alone a trinity play.

It would be interesting if in Gauntlet both FT and Predators where restricted on what weapons they could have.