Possible 3v12 Mode

The 12th one is cloaked 😂

1 Like

No it acts like our current thermal mark. Lose LOS or they mud up too far away, you lose the mark and need to re-mark your target

1 Like

One human survived

3 Likes

Still, it’s more manageable. Plus, getting a down is one thing. The rest of the FT has to react to cover you from getting perm killed and start taking shots at Preds to chase at least one away. Talking about dies not do justice to the situation really. You have to see it played out

1 Like

While your right I can’t be 100% certain till I see it happen. I am very certain now that i can pummel the FT from almost every direction with a cloaked scout and ruin them while taking minimal if any damage. 2 of me? Or worse me doing that while another pred is bunny hop meleeing? Forget any chance the FT has

2 Likes

With 12 FT though, I wonder how easy it will be for preds to communicate about attacking a specific one. They’d be like ants

Just as good as random FT? More than you’d expect I bet. It’s not hard to see and take advantage of a clear tactical weakness. Plus you’re looking at AOE damage with the shoulder PC so you’re not pinning just 1 FT member. You can hold 4 in a specific area

1 Like

I guess. I have a hard time imagining it without seeing it play out

1 Like

I think it adds a lot more fun to it overall anyway. You have to stalk your prey now and you have to make your kills consciously. You also have to stay with your target or you lose your prize.
Also God forbid you get marked bad blood early on? Now it’s you against the world…nobody would want to fight two predators and 3 fire teams…would they? 😁

Only if it came with a buff

2 Likes

I see that. I’m not strongly against it, but would like to see both versions to make a conclusive decision. As always, there will be people for it and against it

1 Like

Ooooh…I like that. Like an Last Man Standing for Predator.
Impenetrable, Fearless, and Adrenal boost auto buff when marked bad blood. To give you a fighting chance.
It’s diminished by player life, like if there’s one pred and 3 ft It’s like 10-15% effective.
If it’s one pred and one FT it’s 1% effective so to discourage last second back stabbing

1 Like

Someone might want to be a bad blood… then youll have preds duking it out in jungle. Dynamic to the game… i cant get over this games hit scan and dmg ratios

1 Like

Nice man yeah I saw that but I never thought of a forshadow thats def possible great Find man!!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Would they?

1 Like

I believe illfonic Twatter hinted that the new map had some clues/Easter eggs?

1 Like

As long as the 3v12 mode is still a mission driven mode like Hunt. The FTs would still have a mission to complete, and the 2/3 teams would need to work together to achieve success. The problem is, unless everyone is using Comms it’s going to be a colossal shitshow, and an easy mop up for the Preds…

Predators movie style game mode is an awesome idea, and I hope they take advantage of it and give us something amazing…that and a 1v1 Predator mode.

2 Likes

These are actually remains from a titanic battle where James Cameron killed all these guys/preds. James Cameron loaded in as a queen alien and terminated them all.

1 Like

I love 1v1ing the other teams Predator it a fun experience, but they would have to adjust Pred vs Pred combat before they expanded upon it

1 Like