Post your favorite game memory.

Lol!!! It was like Predators when that African Merc got stealth killed in front off all those ppl lol

2 Likes

When I bought this game when Dutch DLC came out when I wasn’t going to play this game cuz I missed out on the Jungle Hunter Skin, then I found out it was Arnold who actually voiced his character and now we know where he’s been since the first film, I’m so glad they brought back my boi back and even happier when they released his younger self, I was like yes!

1 Like

Its a bummer that JH was missed by so many players!!

1 Like

And you see that’s why they nerf the caster cuz you bragged lol jk

2 Likes

I’m just happy I got the mask and the Elder, kinda the same thing when you put them together if not better because elder has more trinkets on his outfit lol

1 Like

4 Field Medic squad that was baiting me on coms to come inside the building, what was I supposed to do lol. Best part was none ran self revive, so it was over then. I got more than the daily recommended value of salt as soon as they were downed lol.

1 Like

Well in that case…good job 😁👍🏻

1 Like

XD Rey must die.
Cause hes a ho.

2 Likes

Talking about “doing it live”

2 Likes

Bitch don’t be jelly cuz my face brings all the preds to the jungle

2 Likes

We’ll do it live! Fuck it!

3 Likes

Something I’ll never forget leaking the alpha Predator this surprisingly jumped my channel from just a regular 150 sub channel to 700 and that’s actually pretty impressive since it was just something given to me I didn’t have to do anything super special yet everyone I came across saw me as this myth or legend or what you have it I thank illfonic to this day because of this now I can have a real start on trying to grind this out professionally never forget where you come from roots are important!!!

2 Likes