Post your videos here

You got any videos of a PS guy doing what Sharpy is doing against PC premades of good players? I would seriously love to see that.

ill go have a look most of them werent streamers or youtubers they were just well known in th e community

Is that a community for this game or another game? I just realized to ask you this. If its for another game don’t bother wasting time. Only if you have videos for this game.

yeah its another game

im new here i dont know many content creators or good players

Then don’t look for it. I would not even know the details of mechanics, aim assist and other factors to make an inform judgement.

Here’s a topic with some videos from the Tournament:

1 Like

I’d like a few rounds one of these days.

I have no expectations of winning. Hell I got dusted yesterday by 3 competent console players. Just for the experience and fun of it.

So you want to fight as pred`? :D
is your forum name the same as Epic? I will add you!

1 Like

The saltiness of some ps players is ridiculous.

Being able to aim with a controller doesn’t make you a more skilled player, it makes you more skilled at aiming with a controller. You will still get destroyed by better players.

Having a K&M doesn’t make you a better player, it just makes you a player with K&M. You will still get destroyed by better players.

What makes you a good player? You ability to perform and win.

2 Likes

Just add 1215

Some ppl are so delusional lmao. “He’s on M&K, its easy”. So by that logic everyone can pick up M&K and be good with aim and fundamentals as Shroud or any other top CSGO player? Cuz its “easy”

Aight, gotcha.

1 Like

Well by that regard with a little time to develop muscle memory guys would be just as good with a controller as they would with M&K right?

It’s not like everyone is saying M&K alone make someone godteir. Let’s face it though it is clearly an advantage in input controls and why PC players use M&K instead of controller when they have the option. Right?

1 Like

Throwback video. Ran into a JH ‘87 that I realized after the action had at one point, in the early days of the game, killed me and teabagged me unprovoked. Video quality is what it is because I’m on a first-gen PS4. My friend accompanying me even remarks during the match “This guy is an asshole, too, I’ve played him before.”

I love my Melon Men, and those that run with us and do not display the Holy Melon, peace be upon it. @Forever_Mello @Thunder-Cats @REYNOSO_FUA11 @TheSenate @Fire @James-Cameron @Weevo540 @Elliott626 @GothamsPredator

4 Likes

Gets mask shot off, proceeds to pull out net gun LMAO.

GG melon men ❤

2 Likes

I remember this Match.

3 Likes

For your efforts

I see that your sniper and grenades are as deadly as I remember.

Also that was me at the end lol, must’ve been when you were streaming while I was at work.

4 Likes

He is not saying there is no advantage in using MK over controller in FPS. Its the notion that its not skill, its MK that makes people so good.
Just above you’re going to find someone saying “to me the tools will always be better in this situation not the people/players since the tool does most of the heavy lifting”.

And at no time have I ever discounted the skill involved. Quite the opposite I think for Predator, the advantage isn’t nearly as good as it is for FT.

I’m simply stating the fact that K&M is an advantage

And nobody is saying that is not so, if you scroll up you can find me saying that over a few posts.

Also wasn’t talking to you in that instance. Was replying to Sharpy