Praise Prey?!

All the damn articles on the internet are lies! Praising Naru for killing the Predator and coming as her own as a hunter not a healer of her tribe, news flash! if everyone is a warrior WHOS GOING TO TAKE CARE THE WOUNDED?! also she had help from her tribe, colonists and even her fucking dog! She didn’t actually hunt the Predator and beat it with skill, I’m just saying cuz I’m tired of all the lies and the woke bs 🙄

3 Likes

2 Likes

YOUR JUST A RACIST SEXIST BIGOT WHO REFUSES TO ACCEPT HER TRUTH…NVM THEE TRUTH NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT! NOW DROP TO YOUR KNEES AND OPEN WIDE CUS WE HERE AT DISNEY GONNA KEEP SHOVING WOKE POLITICS DOWN YOUR THROAT IN THE FORM OF MICKEYS COKC!!!😡😡😤😤😖😖😥😥😭😭
AS A MATTER OF FACT I WANT THE PHG FORUM TO SHUT YOUR OPINION DOWN LIKE THEY DID ALEX JONES REEEEEEEEEE!!!

1 Like

Damn right! But you had me at cookies lol 😂

1 Like

Guys she killed the pred! Sure the tribe lost like every other hunter and warrior and is now fucking doomed to being raided/invaded by other tribes, but she proved she’s a hunter!

Not to mention the end credits were the Preds unleashed a clan hunt after the death of their own lol 😂

I can imagine the elders of the tribe being like “the fuck is that thing? Is that a head of a creature? Where are the other hunters, where is your brother?! WE’RE FUCKED NOW YOU DUMB BITCH! IF YOU HAD JUST HELPED WITH MEDICINE WE WOULDNT HAVE LOST ALL THOSE MEN TRYING TO FIND YOU!”

1 Like

Lol 😂 🤣 hey but she’s a hunter right? Lol what were they thinking with this movie lol 😂

1 Like

The movie is good minus the tropes. Dan comes off as a fan who wanted to make a good movie but idk if disney came in and said hey we want the a strong female to take out the predator this time. In some of the interviews you can see where dan and ambers head were…I forgot exactly what Dan said but it was somethin like she feels she has to prove herself then amber comes back and says “well i saw naru as a strong cable female warrior” and then later wen they asked her what her reaction was after seeing the feral pred for the first time and she was all “my first thought was oh yea I can kill that” lol ahes got her head in the clouds if she thought ahe can do it alone. Her brother was a beast tho so of course they had to kill him off so that naru could be the one to give the death blow.

I try overlook the tropes because aside from that i like it…I wouldn’t say it was the beat sequel but it was good

This is assuming no one wants to be a Healer.

Hell in America we don’t have a caste system and our only health issue is Medicare. So I think freedom of choice works out.

Even the Yautja would disagree with you here. In the AVP universe you become a clannleader by clearing out three xeno dens in groups of three.

Having help doesn’t eliminate skill.

1. No but it pays to be a doctor not a healer

2. No but the critics are saying she did it alone, I know the significance of a clan hunt 🙄

Agree but that’s why they need to stop this woke shit even they don’t want it

This movie was better than Predator 2018 but not better than Predator 2 in any way

3 Likes

Oh ya hands down just say that she had help not she did it on her own and that she “came into her own” as a hunter and basically denying the tribe more healers then Warriors but hey since she was trying to prove herself all the Warrior ended up dead so win win lol 😂

1 Like

But it does get paid, it’s the safer of the two jobs and still means you get fed

And your saying it didn’t take any skill period

I like the idea that there’s this crippling Healer shortage

1. Ya which is what she doesn’t want because she wants to prove she can be something else which led to the deaths of the Warriors, now they don’t have healers!

2. No she didn’t employ skill so there blah 😛

Yet again, her need to prove herself ended up killing several warriors/hunters of her tribe including her much more competent and interesting brother. She not only only managed to kill the pred via everyone else slowly weakening it to the point of it becoming so brain dead it forgot how its own tech worked, she took credit for the idiot killing itself.

Basically she doomed her tribe in her selfish need to show how great she THINKS she is and she’s the only one to tell the story since everyone else is dead… convenient

Edit: she’s a selfish idiot who screwed her tribe and she should be looked at with disdain not praise.

3 Likes

That’s what I keep telling @Eshtion but he doesn’t believe me 😔

1 Like

I like the idea that decapitation can be healed and Naru was the only one who could do that.

With no argument in favor of that

Yes. The predator totally would of ignored them. Not like they’re known to hunt humans

A. The healing tech showed was extremely powerful,

B. Him being brain dead was because of the shot to the head. Hell plot armor is more logical answer than that.

No he didn’t. We’ve seen before that his gun still shot straight even without the mask. It is still usable without the mask.

Would you rather use an innacurate weapon or just sit in the mud doing nothing?