Praise Prey?!

I keep seeing people bring up end credits but I watched the movie twice and never saw end credits scenes

1 Like
  1. Decapitation? You can’t not keep your head on after it’s chopped Bruh lol

2. Ugh ya I did stated previously lol 🙄

Yes…

So naru not being a healer is irrelevant

You said

She had help, no skill

I mentioned clan hunts

You said yes I know, then added nothing.

You respect a system where Yautja will actively help each other, yet degrade helping each other

Hypocrite

1. Not all of them were decapitated 🙄

2. It’s not skill to get help if the media portrays her doing it by herself, it proves she was a idiot trying to prove something and it ended up with the warriors death and a Predator clan hunt 🙄 so that’s not hypocritical it’s spitting facts 🥴

No just, mortally wounded and killed.

Besides what was Naru supposed to do, mend their wound mid battle in front of the pred?

Besides she still knows medicine. She can still heal.

You just can’t heal death

So doing something, is directly changed by how it’s portrayed by other people…

that’s called other people being idiots. If you kill a man, other people shaming you doesn’t make the opposite true.

Your argument is literally, some one else said this, therefore your action is something else.

1. You keep ignoring the consequences I.E all the make warriors are dead 🙄

2. Yes finally you get it, people should give credit is due not lie

They would of died anyways

The predator would of killed them anyways regardless of naru’s existence. It’s what they do, hunt us.

And naru going down the Healer route wouldn’t of cured their early case of unalive.

So your just going to ignore the entire part where your argument was “this idiot said this therefore the opposite is true”

1. No they would still have hunters and have a fighting chance against more colonists and now Predators

2. And your going to ignore the evidence I stated that earlier

How

If they died to the pred once they would of died anyways.

Oh no now they’re butchered slightly differently.

You have no evidence to suggest they would of killed the pred in another way without Naru.

It’s just they can because I said so.

You don’t have evidence

This entire portion of the conversation has just been going around in circles about whether or not something was said and then idiots on the internet said this therefore this completely changes the film.

1. Nope it’s a factor you have to put in

2. Nope evidence provided and facts told

I never said there was a factor you shouldn’t put in…

This is out of nowhere.

If you have this evidence then go ahead and recite them again, because I’m going back and seeing the same dumbass remarks that I already covered

1. Oh

2. The article I posted

Well this alone explains the dumbass responses

What article?

It’s not on this page and a search doesn’t show it up

1. Oh swearing how immature 🙄

2. Oh then let this suffice

It’s all propaganda for their woke agenda and no one cares but they want the consequences of Narus actions to go unnoticed which you keep ignoring so if any one is a dumbass it’s you who doesn’t realize the facts given

1 Like

Who gives a shit

Besides your the one not even paying attention.

But this has already been established

I even called them an idiot.

This isn’t the debate.

We’re talking about whether or not Naru used skill, not about the articles.

And no, just because someone exaggerates something, it doesn’t change it to the opposite extreme.

Also this part isn’t even true because there were no consequences

The predator still would of found them and killed them, and being a healer wouldn’t of saved anyone

Hell, naru’s actions gave them an advantage if anything.

She warned them that the pred was out there, and when the first comanche died it was after Naru’s warning. Meaning the pred had lost an advantage because of Naru, and they still died.

1. Nope not going to listen if you have to result to vulgarity my dear sir

2. Yes it dose because they are exaggerating the truth that she used skill like she ate a flower to mask her temperature and literally walked beside it and Predators are not that dumb they can tell if your within their facility they are not without other senses like we aren’t with our nose or ears 🙄

3. Half her tribe is lost because she tried to prove that she wanted to be a hunter I fail to see how that’s not a consequence 😑 her fate would have been to live or train the next hunters to avenge the tribe which doesn’t sound to bad as a true sequel if she didn’t go on her quest for female dominance

Have to?

The vulgarity isn’t even a point. It’s just there. Imagine being offended over meaningless and generic insults.

Other people Exaggerating something, doesn’t make the actual thing the opposite of what it is.

If it’s average room temperature. And some one says it’s as hot as the sun. That doesn’t magically make it cold.

Can you listen or are you incapable of understanding other people

My counter argument, is that her tribe didn’t die because she wanted to prove herself. They would of died anyways regardless of Naru.

Actually read what I’m saying

1. Lalala

2. Comparing temperature is one thing, using it as a basis of what I said is another

3.and that is ridiculous, that’s like the second part of our debate with exaggeration 🙄

You will be doing this for years this argument because you are set on your opinion as am I, I will not falter I will continue to go on every day doing this so you might as give up now or you will be in constant limbo of perpetual arguing for the rest of your life indefinitely 😁

1 Like

And I’m immature?

How this a counter argument

Ya pretty much, me providing evidence, you making statements without anything to back it up