Praise Prey?!

1. Exactly
  2. It just is
  3. Already stated facts and provided proof

No you haven’t. The only things you have done is provide your claim, you’ve never backed it up

Saying naru got her clan hunters killed doesn’t prove she got her clan hunters killed

1. That’s like saying the sky only stays blue but it doesn’t 🙄

It takes some skill to create a cleverly formulated trap.

No the writers did that and they left a lot of plot holes because they were not even trying to make a good movie, they just wanted push woke on masculine Pred fans

You do realize what I said was your own argument right?

And it was one military man with a bow that killed the pred.

Even though he shouldn’t have any knowledge on how to make bows

Soldiers learn that stuff in basic training and he was qualified to exact retribution on the Predator using only his wits and cunning

That’s some bullshit that you pulled put of your ass

Lol

I agree with the fact that the predator was downed, weakened and wounded due to others, like actual brute force and power of previous attacks. All she had to do is kind of come along and deliver a final hit?

I am amazed she even survived but hey, is not reality where she would have been torn apart…is social-political fantasy/fiction crap.

Yes but the fact is they are using our fantasy our ESCAPE TO PUSH THEIR WOKE POLITICAL VIEWS! Imagine going on vacation and going somewhere you like then someone just goes in front of you and takes a huge shit! That huge shit is the woke politics

1 Like

I understand what you are saying. But hey, in showbiz and entertainment, if you have the right connections and you pull the right strings and know the right people to get the money, you can make all kind of shitty uninspired crap (worst than Prey, Prey got a well execution and crafting and a good overall artistic and creative view, there are notably worst examples out there) that promotes the most wild and outlandish things of the likes of political agendas based on where the money(funding) comes from.

Depends on who you know, what tribe/club you are part of and what ideology you roll with.

There is palpable proof of fan fictions, and everybody who has been old on the internet enough as example, in terms of creative content over known franchises and even new ones that just do not pick up because they do not appeal to mundane political movements and crap like that.

Today society is driven by censorship, ultraconsumerism and absurd sensitivity due to things like political agendas cancel culture and the likes that are tactically set in to censor even the creative mind and spirit.

We live in times when humanity is being crippled by wickedness, ignorance set by of political powers and censorships of one of the most abhorrent regimes and political groups.

We are literally living during the times of making and unfolding of Idiocracy itself. Keep the people agitated over petty shit, in the process censor and cut down on freedoms while criminal minds and mentally sick grasp the peers or the world.

Soon they will end up probably banning parts of history (they do that in some palces around the world already) because is deemed as offensive or do not appeal to political parties, agendas or specific groups and all that crap.

(look over the politics of China, look over the interdiction things like cults and religions exercise and dictate of what and how those communities and societies are allowed to view, say, do, hear, write).

Not for long Trumps running for President again lol also ew stop bringing politics in my fantasy forums or I’ll report you…lol 😂

Report or not, that’s the way the cookie crumbles. Sorry to burst your or anybody’s bubble.

She out smarted it by setting a trap in the end and observed that the Predator’s mask whatever the laser guidance was pointing to the projectiles would hit. So she used the mask against him by having it point at his own dome. All of this from the observing and strategizing is a skill in itself.

Plus the actress Amber Midthunder is a real life Native American part of the Fort Peck Sioux tribe. So yea she could probably scalp you if she wanted to.

1 Like

Oh don’t apologize! no I’m sorry 😣 you have a right to a opinion 😔 hey what’s up how are you today? 😅

Ah you see she had help watching how it work from all the victims that died as she ran away every single time 🙄

Not sure where your getting at with that comment. I’m directly responding to the comment that you said that she is not skillful, when she is indeed skillful for strategizing and setting up traps to outsmart the Predator.

And if your point is why she didn’t fight it straight up that would be just straight up stupid. In war or in any fight it’s better to know and study your advisary and know what your up against if you have the chance to.

Her running away is not being cowardly and she is not retreating she is simply falling back to regroup and prepare better to ultimately defeat the Pred after studying it.

1 Like

The trap failed if the dog didn’t intervene meaning she had help