Preadtor is wicked OP, lower its health and armor

This is your first mistake… predator should not have an issue killing 2 people even if their loading their mags on him… if there is a room of 4 people and everyone is shooting then yes that should second wind him…

but i will explain why this topic lacks proper explanation and the title is deceiving and kinda gives devs vibes the predator overall is too OP… and they will go to the ends they will nerf him to the point where u can second wind him from the distance…

2 Likes

Ok remove field medic and ill be happy with this suggestion

1 Like

2 Likes

Knives are literally better than shotguns

The AK is the best “shotgun” in the game and the pred dies in 3 seconds.

1 Like

And there you have it folks! Another noob who hasn’t played the game enough to fully understand the game but believes they know enough to start demanding balance changes. Bravo! So stunning! So brave! Bravo to noobs everywhere! Bravo!
4F772F0510EE

3 Likes

Damn I missed that
So I was right this post is a waste of time

2 Likes

I dunno discord is neat

Hey, Boss Hoss, the pred was probably using Impenetrable and Ironsides. It makes the thickest skinned preds even thicker. I do 1200-1600 damage regularly, but depending on the pred class and perks, it may not down them. A scout without damage reduction perks? Sure. Melted. A berserker with both of those and you’re using a shotty at anything but almost point blank range? Yeah, I can see them surviving. Plus, if you’re not using damage increasing perks yourself (field medic not included obviously), that’s even more reason they didn’t die. The pred has been nerfed almost to death and FT buffed to a preposterous degree. At this point, if you die, it’s on you. I’m lvl 150, been here since the beta and I get killed on both sides of the aisle on occasion. My advice? Run Assault with Deadly, yautjas bane and heavy hitter. Bring stims, frag grenades and anti-cloak grenades. Pack the mercenary (extra free grenades) and the uzi. You’re basically Chuck Norris. Hope that helps. Good hunting!

Predator is meant to be op and those who don’t get it are kinda dumb

I’m gonna second @REYNOSO_FUA11 here and strongly suggest you check out @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK’s website. It also links to a 3 part tutorial I did that will help greatly

2 Likes

Hey.
You be nice xD.

2 Likes

Yo @madhojo,
If you’re on ps4 I’d like to invite you to play with some of us so you can see how easy a pred can die.

I so welcome you try out pred yourself against us and see if you still think that way.

@REYNOSO_FUA11
@Thunder-Cats
@Cadillackid
@Durbs2001
@Forever_Mello
@TheSenate

And many more of the melons.

7 Likes

I second this as well. I’d be more than happy to help teach you what illfonic doesn’t

2 Likes

Mhmm. Do we have a young seedling in the works. The way of the melon is easy and will make you a sweeter plyer

1 Like

If you’re new, not to be condescending but do you know how to turn on your specializations?

It’s up by your class in the set up screen, hit square and pick one that adds damage.

PS. You were all reasonably polite, at least for here but the OP might not know that.

1 Like

PO _TA _ TOE TEAM

Play as predator against a good team from the forums here and then come back and tell me how you got melted and 2nd winded in under 3 seconds.

GIT FUCKN’ GUD is all

1 Like

Sure I’ll bite

1 Like

mrw-my-best-friends-stressed-out-and-married-sister-in-law-yelled-out-i-shouldve-gone-after--parents-24152

2 Likes

20210405_163450

3 Likes

I’m down to help teach a lesson.

2 Likes