Pred queues going up again...UGH

Ugh, nearly 7 minute queue times with constantly having the queue going CONNECTING infinitely over and over again, needing to cancel them and wait the time all over again.

Was praying that the new players coming from these sales wouldn’t jump to wanting to be the Predator, but looks like the math is just going to be against us :(

Will miss the 1-3 minute pred queues :(

If only there was more incentive to play as FT and less choice for the “math and algorithms” to produce these long wait times.

3 Likes

All memes aside, and I know a lot of people disagree its just the game dying out.

People are moving on to other games.

Balance and gameplay issues is one factor.
This game is hella clunky.

But more so is the bugs and technical issues.
And with nothing really new and nothing offering a really satisfying feeling of gameplay for both pred and ft, people are losing interest.

Honestly the last thing for this game should just be the 2v8, 3v12 mode.
Just keep like regular hunt, make sure it plays smooth enough to be enjoyable with no bugs, and that will be a nice farewell and send off for this game.

I think most people can agree on that.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Yes

1 Like

3 minutes here…

Yeah people are just moving on. I’ve been playing Halo for a while now with what free time I do get and this game just can’t hold my attention. Maybe if they added a 2v8 or 3v12 mode but I’m just tired of the same shit with promises of great things to come and yet we’re still dealing with bugs from months ago.

3 Likes

Must have been a blip on my end I guess!

I’m surprised people didn’t move on sooner
Game ded lol

1 Like

Frog memes are dead.

1 Like

Yup…
Now with this Axe and Hammer buff, 90% of the Preds are using it. It’s ruining the game. Although it’s not a pass to win, it makes it extremely easy for the Pred.
Bad Pred’s are now average, average are good, good are excellent, and excellent are just along for the ride.

4 Likes

Thing is this game died long ago but a persistent playerbase kept thinking it was gonna get a revival so people kept playing and ignored the shit being stuffed down their throats by illfonic
And now finally people have realized it ain’t going anywhere so they leaving

2 Likes

Can’t believe yall are still playing this garbage game. I like to know why you still cling to hope.

YOU BOUGHT THE MASK PACK
lol

How DARE you

And I’d like to hope why you’re still around in the forum of “this garbage game”.

2 Likes

73FEEEFDA59F

it’s a simple math problem. If 100 people are online and 50 want to play as pred, pred queues will go up, because there isn’t enough FT players to fill the lobbies.

Game at launch probably had the biggest player base it has ever had and pred queue times were over 20 minutes because almost everyone just wanted to play pred.

If anything pred queue times are lower now, so is not a player base problem (yet) but the fact that more people want to play pred than FT.

Solution? As much as it sucks… nerf pred so newbs choose to play FT instead.
Most newbs will load as FT, get their asses kicked, load as pred and shred them to pieces so, they’ll keep wanting to play pred.

Pred is far easier to play when you are a newb facing newbs. The opposite is also true when you are a veteran facing veterans

I personally come here (even though I deleted the game) to shitpost because it’s funny and almost everyone here has a good sense of humor
And imo the forum is better than the actual game

1 Like

I’ve stopped playing a lot of phg. Consider it a long break. Been playing BF2042 and m4v.
but I agree with @Fire shit seems like it’s dying from what your saying…

Been waiting for that gauntlet game mode but have a feeling it will never show face. And still nothing.

1 Like