Predator 5 is fucked already and I'm heartbroken.

I wanted to see the predator hunting suit in action. See what it can do lol. Or maybe that’s what she uses. Lol

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Rofl
It reminded me of this

2 Likes

Synopsis below. Presented with no comment.

“The story will follow Kee, a Comanche woman who goes against gender norms and traditions to become a warrior. Many years ago – in a time before any Europeans had ever encroached on their lands – the Comanche people had a well defined society and gender norms. Kee is very close to her younger brother, Taabe, who is being groomed as a leader. As capable as any young man in the tribe, Kee has always been a teacher and source of inspiration for Taabe. In the Comanche way – she is Patsi – the elder sister that has helped to shape him. Kee is a truth teller and has insight that others do not. A tomboy, she wants to prove herself in the masculine world of the Comanche. When danger threatens them all – Kee sets out to prove that she is as capable as any young warrior.”

1 Like

I’m giving it a chance only because if their going for realism native anericans were brought up to be warriors/hunters from a young age, which we can’t forget that its not jus the teenage girl it also mentions her older brother so maybe it won’t be her killing the pred solo but maybe a teamwork kinda deal like how the natives would beat the europeans ads many times with guerrilla tactics and maybe using their hunting techniques to take on the predator. Idk tho just spit ballin some ideas how they’ll make it work well

2 Likes

Yeah, it deserves a chance for sure. Keeping it simple will hopefully serve it well (referring to the period piece).

1 Like

sigh here we go again
Also can for once can we have a pred movie where the predator wins

Don’t take my shit seriously I couldn’t give a fuck

1 Like

Sure is fam. Lol

Nope. No thank you. Seen 3 young bloods in AvP and an unproven combatant, also in AvP. That’s plenty. You see, they keep going down the wrong path here. The Predators keep getting progressively weaker. They’ve gone from experienced hunter to Youngblood to 3 arrogant, overconfident super predators, to dipshit hybrids who want to drink autism juice. That’s just innthe solo predator films. And the protagonists have gone from an elite special ops unit to a veteran detective team, to a group of soldiers etc, albeit strangers in a strange land, to brain-damaged vets and an autistic kid. This is Awful with a capital A. A female lead is fine, but how about a 30 yr old at her peak condition teaching her younger brother to be a warrior vs a capable Predator, hmmm? How about that?

3 Likes

smh, for the love of everything holy, may that Pred suit die a horrible death and never be brought up in the lore ever again. :)

4 Likes

Valid points on the Predators - first AvP Preds were trash, imo. Wolf was a better addition since he was a proven combatant based on his battle scars and trophy wall.

Warriors were of younger age back in the 1800s but I get what you’re sayin. The best we can do is hope the writer and director don’t fuck it up and are able to make a good film about Predator.

I wish I had your optimism. But we’ve been fed shit for soooooo long now, I’ve come to expect it.

I mean it’s already established in the life and confirmed to exist. WeCant do anything about it. but go with the flow

Tumblr_mz66cnM6BH1s0kl86o2_1280

Adapt this to a movie

Rake in millions

5 Likes

We can retcon that shit out of existence!!

Say what now? I think you have the wrong thread, pard.

I think the movie has potential. It would be cool to see a badass native american go up against the predator.

Not denying it exists, just stating that I hope it doesn’t make any additional appearances in the Predator universe.

This is probably my favorite comic series of Predator - I agree with you 100%.

2 Likes

So this is the abomination you’ve turned my meme into, smh in the words of in game Zeus “Fucking Disgusting!”

@OldKingHamlet, @Courier, he’s back under the name ingleses_criminales

@GreyBack add this to the ever growing list I guess.

1 Like