Predator 5 is fucked already and I'm heartbroken.

LOL 😂 I just don’t know why it’s so hard to make a good Predator movie they had the first 2 down maybe that’s because of time and setting but Predators wasn’t even that bad compared to avp 1 & 2 LOL but man they fucked 4 all up and the 5th is gonna be just as bad it looks like

Because muscle men is offensive now

Men in general is offensive

7 Likes

Yeah a 19 year old girl wanna be warrior vs a 900 pound killing machine
And the girl is gonna win

2 Likes

Considering preds always die because they do stupid shit, what predator movie is actually good?

Until they win the hunt it’s all bad.
Fuck humans.

2 Likes

Yeah male characters aren’t aloud anymore

2 Likes

I know LOL 😂 it’s a true shame I miss old school shit and style

4 Likes

Shit most women might as well be lesbian with how soft men have become over the past few decades

3 Likes

Lmao yall sound lame as shit bitching cause it’s a female lol.
Anime has done this shit for years and if written well enough it works.
Theres a bunch of bad ass females in anime and video games xD.

But again, preds always end up dying anyway so who fucking cares?

3 Likes

Right though like why does the killer or the sci fi intergalactic fictional character always has to die like why can’t he just come back for round 2? I’d be cool with that than some made up bad writing BS I totally agree

Damn!!

1 Like

I wouldn’t complain if it was a good female character
But Mary Sue from Star Wars and what’s her name from the predator really make it hard to believe there is any

3 Likes

The gods wouldn’t have this!!! LOL 😂

1 Like

I’d like to see preds just wipe out humanity xD.

1 Like

If the next protagonist isn’t someone who is physically incapable of getting out of a hospital bed then I don’t want it.

3 Likes

Idk for me its just that since preds gonna die most likely, wtf is the point?

3 Likes

Lmfao

2 Likes

Everyone with a winkie

20 pushups now!

1 Like

Yeah that’s true

1 Like

Yeah or at least made sense I’m totally down with a bad ass female character what I’m not down with is the reason behind it they’re not doing it for good writing or story telling they’re doing it because the market and demand calls for an agenda to follow and anything mainstream shall follow hints destroying anything free to create hints me not being okay with it plus they’re gonna write it so cheap like everything in the past 10 years

3 Likes

That would be a cool 👍