Predator and FT rebalancing

Premade were beatable even more before the Bane and Tick Skin buff. Combi stick got a shadow nerf of 20 damage (insane nerf) and traps can be destroyed.

It’s not ideal, but as a pred main I set aside my annoyance about traps and combi nerf because I’m willing to compromise. Zerk, Samurai, Hunter, and Scout all feel like they are supposed to. Elder got a complete change, but I can live with it. I can live with destroyable traps, but compare this patch and the bitching received to the last one. Everyone was saying the FT are overpowered, now very few are saying Predator is overpowered. I think this is the closest to balance we will get that will appease all sides. Of course, I would love if they would buff elder, maybe change the traps, and buff combi, but whenever we offer Illfonic the option of editing the game in any way, some really terrible nerf comes that ruins the game.

I’ll live with this, I’m happy for now. I don’t want them to buff Elder, and then also buff bane to ridiculous levels again. I don’t want them to make combistick destroyable. Let’s all just eat some shit for now.

Premade or who your up against. That ft whipped out minigun right then you knew b tier team

eh, I’ve seen a few PC premades that I have killed fairly easily. You are right, I haven’t played with Crazyboy again, I should set something up to test out how much better things have really gotten, maybe I’m just facing b teams. It’s likely I’m being overly optimistic. I just haven’t seen that much complaining about it as well, so I assumed things had gotten better…

1 Like

Only balance I feel for ft orher then getting rid of the perk bane lol or all dmg perks,… is their speed. Ft can totally out run a predator its ridiculous.

2 Likes

are you high

1 Like

Why actually yea i am tbh lol. But my guy. Ft can out stamina and run The pred

not really if you play hunter city alpha or scout … not gonna happen

if you read patch notes… the movment speed was reduced even before the zerker was slightly faster than the scout. Now FT is even slightly slower if running movement speed perks

People will never complain about Pred buffs because most of people are Predator One trick, they only play Pred. I am the first that want the Pred be stornger, but not because of an unskilled mechanic. SERIOUS BALANCE SUGGESTION
Look at this post, it gets a lot of audience. My suggestions were perfect, they nerf the medikit rightly and pig spawn that is a very good move by Illfonic.(they should nerf also the default medikits). Now what we need is reduce two things:
-melee damage for both Pred and Ft
-reduce damage of fireteam by reducing directly or indirectly with a Bane nerf
Cloak texture is all we need , full invis make Pred too easy against randoms, but it’s not enough for beating Premades. Randoms won’t get fucked by a fireteam damage nerf (if you nerf also melee damage of elder sword, sickle and katana), but premades at high level yes, and this is the goal.

This is the state of randoms in Hunt mode @OldKingHamlet , they just cant see you.

I dunno man, that just seems to be a case of a group of beginners versus a non-beginner. I always play with randoms and that’s definitely not typical. At least in my experience, anyway.

This is 99% of my games buddy , they are always like that , unless you find a pc premade team (once in a while) .

You need a perk to carry 4 medkits if not you only have two as the pred. So wtf you on about. After that one your entire thread is null and void because you obviously no nothing

If your a ft main and its hard for you to follow the pred git gud. Buy some better headphones.

Repost from another thread. I think the game is more fun than ever before with the cloaking change. Predator can actually be, ya know, stealthy. Literally for the first time since launch. He’s been like a light up T-Rex. As FT I actually feel some fear. Still kill plenty of predators but the experience is better. I won’t name names, but I see a few very loud individuals complaining about Predator being OP. First, that’s not the case if you don’t suck. Second, if you don’t like either hunting or being hunted, you’re in the wrong place and should go back to Call of Duty. Or play clash since that’s what that is anyway. Third, FT still has the advantage in literally every other way. In short: shut the fuck up and git gud.

Its all these pc ft mains complaining these days. Its because they prop lying about win loss rates amd are getting there ass stomped in. Me and ps ft are killing pc preds and still not even doing the mission. Waaaaaaa im a pc player and my 15000 pile of shit pc cant help me see the pred anymore, cant snipe it waaaaaaaa

I would have to agree on that. FT on its own is just total ass. It needs to be way better.

… it’s a team game.

1 Like

Oh, you mean you’re not supposed to balance the game around 1v1? I think some folks here and at Illfonic didn’t get the memo.