Predator Annihilation

aight

You wanna go tomorrow afternoon at some point?

Oh i see at work atm?

1 Like

what time works for you?

1 Like

I have a good break between 2-4 If not maybe 7-8 PM? I’m east coast btw.

Im on the east as well so just to make sure its 7:35 for you atm Correct?

1 Like

Nice duel’s …but why there’s no more fireteam members on ur team?? U literally are the only one there lol…it seems that ur playing on private w ur friend and u just making this up or something…explain pls

1 Like

no its going to be a 1v1 and if its Ture hes some sorta god and its a slayer at predators he should have no problem killing me

1 Like

I duel anyone that wants to put their skill to the test against me. In the future i’ll prob just add 1 more player to the Fireteam, it’s supposed to be a challenge.

well at lest hes a true hunter props for that, doesnt back down for a fight so it would seem.

1 Like

This thread is losers club lol

I’m sorry to say that all the predator that u go up against seems so unskilled and noob to me lol but still you’re really good…hope I met u one day on randoms or even if they bring the cross play invites lol…

1 Like

how do you mean? how more manly can you get? if asked you to prove how much of a bad ass you are by having a fist fight with me you would think thats manly so how is this any different? im confused here.

1 Like

Welcome to the club buddy.

1 Like

Send me a friend request my names the same as on here

Says account wasn’t found

All lowercase

Did you turn your brightness all they way up? Why does the Predator look strange

“That Pred a noob also did you turn your brightness up in game cause the Pred looks plasticky”

Looks like you asked the same question in another one of my posts. No i didn’t turn up the brightness. Don’t know what you’re seeing dude.

Still says the account wasn’t found. i tried nephranhulk and Nephranhulk