Predator Annihilation

Is yours the same I’ll send it to you

Yessir should be the same.

just keep in mind fellas that PC and PS4 players still can’t play with each other in PM’s

also Nephran the gang and i will hit you up tommorrow the lot of us were real busy today
hopefully the new patch doesn’t fuck anything up and get in the way

1 Like

I thought Nephran was on PC? I have no idea why they have public match cross-play but not PM.

It’s all good. So if I’m on PS4 I can’t play him?

has something to do with the way the friend lists interact on each system
tbh they could fix this problem pretty easily by giving every account a number series and having an in game invite system like for example my in game number could be 1871692 anyone who puts in that number sends the invite to my account assuming i’m in game

but idk maybe that’s harder to implement than i think it is

1 Like

sadly this is correct a feature that was advertised on launch still doesn’t work

Sumbitch

Now we wait…

1 Like

You guys going to post your duel here or on YouTube? Would like to see 1 FT vs 1 Pred… that’s ridiculous. But I guess you get bragging rights if you win. Ah to be young again and full of bravado. Do not dishonor the clan.

1 Like

Both. Love the community but it’s small. Gotta get the word out in as many places as possible. I already have my first duel up on my channel if you’re interested --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfPEDQvhPsI

There are 2 other parts to it cause i messed up the recording. Thanks for commenting! :D

1 Like

Ouch thats embarrassing sorry for asking again I guess I forgot but I swear I’m seeing something different. I doesn’t matter and again my B

1 Like

No worries dude. Could be that you’re noticing the shadows on Low settings.

One question - why your graphics are set to 0?

Textures and Anti-Aliasing are on “Epic” everything else is on Low :) I prefer 120 frames over 60-70 that’s all.

It obviously gives him an advantage to see the predator easier if he was really that good he wouldn’t need to.

Speak for yourself, how about looking at the footage instead of bashing.

Hey, calm down, we are just debating on your graphical settings, witch just happen to be a very common and known exploit among PC players.

I want you to do the same thing with graphics set to epic with a lvl 90 - 100 pred.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong bud I like your style and your moves but if you really wanna impress people do it with regular graphic settings

1 Like

Fair enough. Just cranked my settings up and got 2 1v1’s in. Uploading the footage now.

1 Like