Predator Customization Bugs and Missing Stuff as of Patch 2.20

One of these again. Noting the issues encountered with stuff. Missing Items are labeled with an ((test)).

WARPAINTS:

Attend, Cortex, Erode, Wretch, Sun, Wave Warpaints are wearable and work fine, but the Buy option still shows up, and stays there even while you can wear the mentioned Warpaints.

MASKS:

Remnant: Marine Shader does not appear as intended. (FIXED)

Haze, Rival, Wretch Masks: Playstation Exclusive Warpaint does not appear as intended.

City Hunter Rebreather: The mask is unable be placed on most of the time. A save file wipe solves this but then that’s a hassle and a half.

While also being unable to be wear this mask most of the time, the Buy Option also displayed for me, prompting me to flush 25k VT down the drain. I want my VT back.

CLASSES:

((Samurai: Playstaion Exclusive color for Default Skin is unavailable.))

((Playstation Exclusive color for Armor is unavailable.))

Viking: ((Playstation Exclusive color for Default Skin is unavailable.))

((Playstation Exclusive color for Armor is unavailable.))

Default Shader in the Default Skin Pattern has the body of the Default Shader in the Classic Skin Pattern.

((Valkyrie: Playstation Exclusive color for Default Skin unavailable.

Playstation Exclusive color for Armor is unavailable.))

Elder: Epic Exclusive color for Elder’s Armor is wearable despite playing this on a PS4.

((Jungle Hunter: Palatium (Level 100) and Gold (Level 150) Colors are not available for Jungle Hunter’s armor. ))

((Alpha: Palatium (Level 100) and Gold (Level 150) Colors are not available for Alpha’s armor. ))

1 Like

Obligatory @, oof. @Courier @OldKingHamlet

1 Like

I unlocked one of the epic exclusive weapon skins in a loot box

1 Like

They still haven’t bothered to even fix the rebreather being unable to be equipped. Do they even have employees?

2 Likes

Additional Issues found.

WEAPONS

All Weapons: Platinum (Level 100) and Gold (Level 150) Colors are not available for Predator Weapons, leaving them very mis matched with any Pred that would equip such cosmetics for Armor/Mask.

Norse Hammer:
Obsidian Color does not appear.

Olive Color does not appear to be Blackned as is the usual for Viking/Valkyire Cosmetics.

Battle Axe:

Obsidian Color does not appear.

Addional Issue Found:

PREDLOCKS:

((Elder:Elder’s Predlocks have not been given variations even while having Exclusive Skin colors.

Missing Elder Predlock Variations: “Ancient, Relic, Primeval, and Stoic”))

Also this: