Predator DBD 👎

this subject is purely opinionated
I find it enjoyable and you don’t
Our views won’t change so let’s just agree to disagree

Go take a long hard look at DBD and ask yourself is this what I, really want for Predator.
I don’t care if you enjoy it that is pretty much fine,but you should do some serious soul searching my man, it will be bad it’s always been bad

1 Like

They do characters and animations amazing don’t get me wrong, I can know the talent but some characters just don’t belong there

But there’s nothing we can do,it will happen regardless

Again that’s your opinion on the game
And I could say this game has always been bad
And predator wouldn’t be good in that game anyways
And yes some characters are “nerfed” but that happens in all games
This game for example
Plasma caster should be able to one shot down but now it can’t
The predator is supposed to be very skilled in melee combat but it can be parried by a soldier with a combat knife
Both games have flaws I’m not denying that

@Durbs2001 bro ever game is flawed, especially online games
It’s not about that,it’s way more than that,it’s about your mental health people have had literal mental breakdowns, these people have the nastiest view and only want to hurt others there’s more but that should be enough to convince you what that game is.Im not saying it shouldn’t continue, I even want them to add chucky but Predator doesn’t belong there it would be horrible

1 Like

I agree predator should stay out of that game
They already have a predator copy paste
The people are talking about play that game everyday which I don’t
I play every once in a while and mostly with buddies so it’s never to serious

1 Like

In all of my gaming years I’ve never witnessed such an unhealthy collection of people and gaming the people who play everyday,I feel bad for them they love horror but their motivations are corrupted by the value of their audience

I feel as a Predator community and Alien lovers in general we Predator Hunting Grounds and all we need is a AVP which rebellion is supposedly in the works of,I’m sorry but I,just don’t want my favorite being watered down and reduced to pallet looping ya know that shit sucks.DBD is great for what it is but, it’s not an action game and the Predator shouldn’t be in that game.

Ye

The unfortunate thing is it seems they get those characters, I just know what they do those characters.

Je ne suit pas pour que le predator vienne sur DBD en revanche dead by daylight est à très bon jeu et avec beaucoup beaucoup moin de bug predator et compare un jeu d’action avec un survival-horrot ce n’est pas comparable mais j’aime ces 2 jeux

… and no one cares.

DBDs community will give you stage 3 cancer

Its a hive mind of whining about playing the game in ways others disagree with. The most you see in PHG is people complaining about caster spam & it atleast has open mic shenanigans.

DBD people literally complain about being targeted and taken out of the game at all.

@Durbs2001 uh oh

Wut

Look at comment above my recent one here

What about it

Idk, just thought u would react to it, now I wasted both our times

1 Like

Have you ever played a game and someone says ,I want to slit your throat and watch you bleed and this was told to a woman ,a woman who worships richard rameriraz but a woman none the less.

Do you really want Predator or Xenomorph in this game they will only miss the point of the Xenomorph and equate him to kill kill kill