Predator DBD 👎

That isn’t just a game this where indulgences are carried out,just be prepared if you step into the Fog
They also practice black magic ,their magic isn’t as strong as they would like but they had me for awhile

I played Dbd for a while ago since it was free on the game pass on both sides, I would go survivor solo and from what I remember most time survivors would win.

As killer I only played as Michael Myers cus Samhain, my winrate was not that high, not sure if it was vs premades but some matches felt like going vs premade fts on this game, you don’t feel like you are the strong character you are suppose to be at all. Had some people complain about me targeting them or whatever, never paid much attention to it.

So why choose Predator Hunting Grounds over DBD if you’re name is Samhain my name is An Avenging Angel and Pyramid Head is the Avenging Angel so why do you not play DBD over PHG

Cus I like Predator more than Halloween and I got bored with Dbd. Maybe a proper Halloween game would get my interest. Also I’m above average on PHG while for Dbd I don’t think I was good at it, neither was interested in getting good. I just wanted to play as Michael Myers having an easy time.

So to you PHG is easier, that’s not my disposition to the game at all it’s entirely to complicated to breakdown on a forum an eventually sounds silly
I’ve been a Predator fan for along time and a DBD fan at one point but water and oil don’t mix.I would always think it would get better but it didn’t