Predator DPS is too low

Down range is the best predator perk in the game. Fast hands is not spiking your dps. Without down range on, these 180-200 health ft members are just tanking you

1 Like

Down range is a mere 10% increase in damage. That is not worth the 4 points. There’s only 3 characters who can go 180+ health. Both dutchs and support. Also fast hands can increase dps. The ability to switch gear very fast is not to be underestimated.

1 Like

I mean Jesus let’s review

1. Combistick multiple swing speed and melee damage nerfs
  2. Big combistick throw nerf
  3. Plasma caster nerf
  4. Bow headshot damage nerf
  5. Bear trap nerf
  6. Net trap duration nerf
  7. Beserker passive melee nerf and damage resist nerf
  8. Projectile weapons that fucking light up
  9. Hit box issues across the board
  10. Nonexistent melee tracking

I mean…what the fuck? FT has zero reason to fear the Predator. Absofuckinglutely zero. It’s not fun for me on either side.

6 Likes

Assault gets to 175… don’t down play it lol. Also it’s a massive increase in damage. The difference between downing and not downing

Also the ability to switch gear fast is in some/most scenarios absolutely useless Hahahahah you know you can wrist blade melee out of almost every weapon equipped? So you effectively have wristblades on the ready with plasma caster net gun plasma pistol bow, so on and so forth. So that perk is literally a meme

1 Like

I agree, preds needs to feel stronger, but also vulnerable. City hunter was on his back after a few shotgun blasts in Pred 2.
I still think knife parry is bad (countered with net I suppose), and stealth needs to be MUCH better. Predator should not be found unless it wants to be. Shit man, it was standing right over Mac when it blew his head apart. Mac had no idea. I still think better stealth is the key.

2 Likes

Parry needs to be a thing. However, the fact the pred has no melee counter of it’s own (for whatever reason) can hinder melee attempts.

It’s essentially a oneway street. I would rather see the parry turn into a block instead. OR just go the AVP 2010 route. The rock, paper scissors game with melee.

1 Like

Why does parry need to be a thing? I just love that people say this but can’t explain why it needs to be a thing

Dutch 87 is Pay To Win, Change My Mind.

And I’ve noticed that the Predator has gone back to being noisy as hell when cloaked. Mine won’t shut the fudge up, and everyone I watch on YouTube is experiencing the same. It’s as if the last triple patch has undone the patch that reduced the clicking noises??

2 Likes

Because fuck the predator

1 Like

Else you get bullied by melee. I thought that was obvious.

How? Is my question. No predator is bullying with melee if you believe that you don’t know this game. You don’t need parrying. Turn into his strikes, mag dump, and then he’s winded. Come play my team run melee we won’t parry once see how that goes for you

1 Like

Here’s this game in a nutshell

1. Predator melee rushing is trash nerf melee
  2. Predator bow and plasma and net spam is trash nerf ranged
  3. Slam is trash nerf it
  4. Traps are trash nerf them too

PS FT missions still done in 4 minutes even with constant pressure from the Predator because he can’t do shit anymore. Also FT can take and give more damage before coming back from the dead 🙄

3 Likes

But I don’t go for melee anyway. So why are you asking me?

They’ll probably fit a few more ranged nerfs in there now that people realize they can’t use anything else & numbers shift.

“Oh we forced preds onto just bow and caster. Nerf it and buff the warclubs 3rd hit instead that’ll fix the game! A nerf everyday until warclub is a viable secondary!”
The only thing they try to make relevant is the club while also telling us that players shouldn’t be using melee. Do they realize you can’t get a combo off in this game or is it just an ongoing meme at illfonic to give the warclub some meaningless monthly update?

Screw pred though, guess you should just stand on that roof and spectate the FT fighting AI that do more consistent damage than you while you tickle the ft with your wrist launcher & they parry your warclub. Maybe pred will get a photomode so he can take pictures with all his skins for this roster of worthless weapons while the FT exfils.

3 Likes

So you don’t try and melee? Why’s that? Cause it’s too weak? Yet you think parrying is needed even though melee is too weak already?? What is your logic?

2 Likes

Because it’s not my current playstyle.

Maybe Shane Black is involved. It’s obvious he hates the Predator franchise. 😜

Cause you know it blows. Exactly done and done

1 Like