Predator Fan Fiction

My Movie Idea:

For thousands of years people of Yautja Prime enjoyed peace and prosperity until they came. Alien beings black as the night and tails like serpents crashed onto their world in a space craft. Though at first they thought it was a asteroid, the elders thought it was a sign of their people’s end, That proved false. After most of their civilization was destroyed with many last stands and with little technology they had left, they were force to became hunters, They had to adapt, change and fight, no longer a peaceful race but one to be feared, they tracked and found the nest then killed the aliens queen and took back their world, they even learned there are more of them across the stars from what little they analyzed. Now they hunt across the galaxy for worlds infested with these Xenos! Other races that come in contact with them see them as invaders, Predators of the stars sending their scouts to test their planets resources with invisible cloaking devices but they only hunt trying to lure out the real threat, the black beasts what humans will later name as Xenomorphs.

3 Likes

This directly contradicts numerous films but I love the creativity

Dude where’s the autism?

3 Likes

sigourney-weaver

Ha!

It’s supposed to be a reboot without the “chemical enhancement” lore from the Hish but if it’s not good I won’t write anymore…

I’m offended I’m slightly autistic 😒

No I hate all the chemical enhancement plot points from the predator. That movie sucks. Just plot points from alien, aliens, Prometheus, and The original predator are kinda ignored by your version. But hey, that’s what fan fiction is for. Do your thing!

1 Like

Oh I never really considered their movies canon but ya I guess your right 😔

You can still do whatever you want lol

Nope never again 😞

That’s also fine

🥺

Wtf lol

😭

Thats not very Nice. A fan fiction does not need to fall into lore or cannon.

Let him have his nice things like we let you!

You bastard!

Also don’t forget dinner is a 5:30 and bring that wine that everybody loved last time!

And fuck you!

1 Like

This forum isn’t nice…

It’s the true war

But seriously a bit of trash talking, let alone a meme trash talk, isn’t going to hurt anyone her.

A. I have more problems than just that

B. All stories should be held to the same level of quality.

This is the internet…

So are you clown.

Jokes on you I’m poisoning the wine

You too.

This is unironically a more thought out plot than the “aliens have been on earth for thousands of years locked in a pyramid like tomb raider villains” thing but I digress

Predators being predators would presumably murder anyone with a chestburster without second thought so maybe might perhaps be able to contain an infestation without having to flee the planet?
An infestation of predaliens is gg though so im not sure how you’d work this out.

1 Like

Interesting little read all on its own.

1 Like

No they arrived as xenomorphs already