Predator Fan Fiction

Thank you 😊

1 Like

But they still have facehuggers. In all that time no predaliens? attacking baby preds even? no?

Aw the poor predpups.

1 Like

Well I did say a asteroid, there was a lot of em 😅 but I didn’t consider it I’m sorry 😞

1 Like

It was an easy target I had to

3 Likes

Gosh it would be to scary if Pred aliens existed

What’s the issue with that plot line?

Going by Covenant Aliens didn’t exist until the 22nd century - and weren’t created by Engineers - so it would’ve taken some fantastic foresight from preds to invent a pyramid cattle farm thing in ancient egypt with creatures that didnt exists and had never been discovered. And without accidentally destroying all life on the planet at any point.

That and it was a generic 2000s era plotline and the Egyptian aliens thing is as overdone as it gets.

AvP requires Colonial Marines to even begin to work.

don’t even start with the AvPR earth outbreak which was just awful from start to finish :/

Covenant came after making the mistake on covenant not AVP.

Again, on covenant for retconing it. Since when do we expect writers to be able to see into the future just because Ridley Scott doesn’t care about anything outside of his own world.

Also the prequals suck.

True it is overdone but that’s not objectivly bad. At worst it takes away from the movie from a subjective take.

Its called a retcon and AvP being a spinoff series regardless. Colorado being nuked will never ever be mentioned because AvPRs ridiculous and far worse than anything to come out of the prequels.

I’ll accept AvP when they actually bother including colonial marines instead of the pizza guy running around a sewer looking for his keys.

Predators director also called them spinoffs and said he wanted nothing to do with them so its not just Scott. nobody wants to sequel these abominations, most of the extended universe isnt great either.

There’s two types of retcons.

Ones that give us a fact that changes how we view something

And the other which changes a shown fact that is utterly undeniable.

The latter is bad. Also it’s still on covenant not on AVP.

So…

It’s still on covenant

And it still doesn’t make it worse

That’s out of nowhere and is completely off topic.

A. AVPR gave us some of best Predator scenes in the franchise.

B. The AVP movies also didn’t retcon the preds into being worst than before.

They were still honorable hunters.

The aliens are now just a biological weapon… Yay rather than the intricacies of being an animal such as why did they need to be so powerful on their home planet, what made them evolve this way. It had mystery.

Not to mention the downgrade the engineers got from humanoid elephants, and BTW that’s just we can tell…

To albino humans…

Wow…

Great writing.

Did the characters suck yes. But at least we get some really good action.

Personal opinion. Respectable. But still personal.

So people have opinions. The prequals still actively hurt the series more than AVP will ever do.

I would also like to note that me saying the sequals suck wasn’t an actual point but rather being vindictive torwards them because God that retcon sucks.

AvPR featured both the dumbest aliens ever onscreen and the dumbest predator. In complete darkness. Quite the achievement.

They’ve literally always been intelligent weapons, not animals. Hence them being transported to go ruin someones day that was quite obvious in the original that these arent the engineers pet dogs and are some kind of engineered weapon. A shipfull of those eggs is equivalent to glassing a planet. You’re watching Alien wrong. They’re murderhobos and exist to murderhobo at maximum efficiency. AvP comics trying to give them a home planet was even more trash.

Yeah thats ass but it is what it is until another film comes along.
I can’t get salty at george lucas for midichlorians and NOW THIS IS POD RACING either.

In aliens they’re stratagy was to literally throw themselves at sentry guns.

They’re careless when in numbers which is the scenario the majority of the time.

And if it’s the scene where he picks up the two Xeno’s up and they don’t use they’re tail, well again look at aliens. When under duress they have poor decision making. The Xeno pinned by Vasquez?

In fact other than the Queen and Grid, no Xeno has ever actively used their tail.

I have no idea what your talking about. I’ve never heard anyone complain about Wolf aside from you but I’ve never seen an actual point so please give some examples.

That is an issue.

When did Alien ever even imply they were biologically engineered

And no being used for war isn’t enough.

Or are dogs also biological weapons.

It’s a permanent retcon unfortunately.

Zerg rush is 2000IQ. Running them out of ammo and testing the defenses.

It was in a crawlspace with one free arm after having its face magdumped and her entire body leveraged against its head direct further questions @James-Cameron

How about dropping half his arsenal to humans and stripping down infront of a predalien? How’d that super covert blue goo mission go while also stringing up humans? Screwing around at a pool and gunshop like the worlds worst detective while these braindead xenos just multiply

I still love how the predalien backed away from wolf in the hospital and then ordered one of the warrior aliens with it’s finger to attack wolf then the alien enters like its a barfight and gets punched in the stomach. only thing missing from that movie is a folding chair.

True but we still know they like to rush when in numbers. What else were they supposed to do in the sewer scene.

It’s tail is extremely flexible.

It had time before.

Head.

Also there’s every other instance of aliens not using tails and the scene where Grid was thrown to the floor and had trouble getting up. And that Xeno was made out to be especially smart.

That’s what preds do. They duel. Now yes the Predalien could of bum rushed him but he would of been able to react.

Not like he’s changing pants.

He’s trying to hide evidence of aliens not preds. Especially since preds use weapons humans are capable of making.

He was there for 10 seconds killing a Xeno.

He was killing Xeno’s.

He would still need to find the pred alien. You act like there’s a sure fire way of finding the Predalien and only the Predalien when that’s never been stated.

lol humans had it narrowed down to the hospital enough to have a nuke on the way and national guard surrounding the building before the pred even got there. apparently they’re far better than him at his job.

amazing job. he brought like 1 vial? I don’t even know what sense that made within the context of the film considering its a planetary infestation. are preds just not smart? They send one guy with a vial of bleach and call him a cleaner. is this the peak of their ability to contain an outbreak?

what is the point of killing random xenos if there is a queen with an entire planet of hosts to use? too busy wasting mines on sewer xenos to use their vast technology to just locate where the queen is?

lol. didnt even blow himself up at the end. complete fail of a mission. he succeeded in giving weyland or weylands wife or not weyland whatever avpnonsense his pred tech, bravo. and probably left his ship somewhere.

People calling city hunter a doofus but praising Wolf when he fucked up x100 worse. got literally nothing done but killing fodder xenos that just stand there like power rangers extras.

Would you two stop already I’m sorry I ever made this thread 😅

2 Likes

I just cant with avp movie lore. takes the worst parts of each franchise and turns them into a generic schlock WWE chimera. Any kind of retcon against it or rewrite is preferable.
All because they couldnt bother with colonial marines so heres a very poor slasher movie about a pizza guy and egyptian aliens.

Also letting Paul WS Anderson and Strauss bros direct anything lol

They nuked the center of town…

Nukes go far.

They had the giant blast radius surrounded and investigated a down heli…

That wasn’t them tracking the Predalien they don’t even know about it.

In fact the special forces were making sure they’re weren’t surviving Xeno’s so they weren’t even sure.

And it worked. lasted the entire movie.

And that’s if he had one. It shows one but that could of been poor communication.

He nearly wiped them if it wasn’t for the Predalien interfering in the sewers. Predaliens are very tough kills even for a pred. And they didn’t know he was there till he arrived.

Why not kill them though. Your going have to anyways. Not to mention don’t drones become queens eventually if there’s no queen?

A. Again, who said they had technology to fine the queen instantly

B. All the Xeno’s were there in the sewers including the “queen” so your judging him for doing the thing you said he needs to do.

Pred 2, 1 pred no boom

AVP, 3 preds no boom

AVPR, 1 pred no boom

Preds, 3 preds no boom

The Pred, 2 preds, no boom

Pred turnabout , 4 preds, no boom.

Preds rarely go boom. In fact I actually think if you get shot out of Second wind you should just die and that self destructing needs to be a conscious choice to better reflect how it works in lore.

Pred 2

Predators (especially FishBourne’s character)

The predator

All the preds in The stalking Shadows book.

It may seem like self destructing is common but it’s much more likely that preds outright die before getting to that point, thus giving up their technology.

Ya no that was dumb. In fact him leading Harrigan to his ship was smart and I actually convinced people of that in that thread.

(from a mile away)

DOESN’T MAKE IT GOOD WRITING JUST BECAUSE YOU HATE IT