Predator Fan Fiction

They had the xenos tagged and you see them spreading from the marked zone in all directions.
how, why you ask? idk movies dumb.
better tech than the pred had though clearly since he was scooby doo chasing them around.

??
Yeah saving that 3 ounces of cleaner for an global infestation

Because there is still a queen and that should be a prime target seeing as its already a queen and source of the infestation?
If not then its inevitable and a suicide mission so why is he even there lol.
Thats like saying he shouldve stopped and killed every human he came across because they were all going to become hosts anyways.
Xenos were really fucking around in gun stores and pools to hiss at people and the pred was aimlessly following them blowing up power plants.

Its a Film Franchise, no books or games otherwise you boom other predators in the avp games all the time.

Pred 2 tried to boom and got his arm hacked off. Predators isnt even on Earth. and The Predator’s just bad where humans are no different than here where they’re just hunting preds for their loot. Doesnt really put the species in a good light since they just let this happen ingame though ill give you that lol. I can never tell if preds are stupid or if their writers are stupid because the same things just keep happening.

Even with that in consideration they still didn’t know the Predalien existed.

It literally cleaned up everything till he lost it and it was still topped off by the end.

And that’s also not considering he wasn’t expecting a pred alien.

What your suggesting is ignoring Xeno’s that could become another source of infestation.

Just so he can avoid a 5 second kill at the pool and a 10 minute battle in the gunshop.

Again the Predalien was unexpected. He nearly wiped them out in the sewers if it wasn’t for the Predalien showing up.

Not true. Humans have fought and survived against Xeno’s.

And he kind of did anyways. Within the honor system of course.

You mean the ones that you find dead?

The ones who failed to go boom?

The writers are dumb but at the same time it’s much more common for a pred to outright die since movies need to do Hollywood and have preds be out on the last foot rather than straight up die.

Speed is war.

He has like 24 hours tops to kill a NORMAL queen and the praetorians to-be after. Predalien was like x3 the rate? The planet should’ve been done in like 5 hours. Even with AvPRs completely inept xenos he still couldnt contain it. Whatever the gestation period is in AvP hes not working efficently at all.
fucking around in the gun store setting traps and blowing up the human’s power stations aint it.

If they don’t have the tech to locate queens theres literally no point. It’s a suicide mission. Trying to do any of this by hand is very likely a suicide mission regardless which is why Colonial Marines just evac people and ditch the planet even with their insane firepower. You could be the best lion spearhunter in the world walking into the lions dens full of rapidly multiplying lions with 0 info by yourself is completely idiotic.

I never said be slow. My main point is the time cost to reward is worth it.

Predalien doesn’t have praetorian.

Also keep in mind he’s tracking a moving Predalien.

Not a still queen.

Took them 48 hours just to override a small town.

And yes they Xeno’s did kill the national guard. Because they let the Xeno’s sneak around.

We see in the same film that a last ditch does indeed handle the problem.

All we need to do is fight well. The marines in aliens were able to fend off an entire nest by themselves in optimal conditions. Even if they did fail eventually.

In fact Ripley was able to infiltrate into the nest, alone, save Newt, STUMBKE ACROSS THE QUEEN HERSELF! THE MOST WELL GAURDED LOCATION! and get out.

Yes they had better guns but as shown by AVP and AVPR that’s not nessacary.

So imagine the entire military force capable drawing in the Xeno’s into a single location with no cover for the Xeno’s.

Not to say it should be easy but I think you over estimate the Xeno’s ability.

Again. He nearly did untill the Predalien showed up. HE NEARLY DID!

this is a competent stratagy that failed once for Hollywood.

Killing Xeno’s

While killing Xeno’s

HE NEARLY DID IT

HE NEARLY KILLED ALL THE XENO’S IN ONE SCENE ALONE

Keep in mind they lost their smart guns and all the majority of their ammo in an area practically designed for Xeno’s to thrive in.

There was location and equipment disadvantage.

What if that lion spear hunter had a smart gun that one tapped Lions and had them all trapped in a narrow corridor…

LIKE THE SEWERS

@Courier plz end this thread 😔

Why?

Oh ya you get notifications.

Just turn them off at the bottom of the thread

Ok if we take that as a AvP fact at face value & for whatever reason we assume that logic only applies to human-born xenos…after it dies he still has to kill every last one which isnt going to happen. It just doesnt make since to be focused on killing them WHILE THEY ARE ACTIVELY MULTIPLYING AND YOU ARE LOSING TIME. Like the worst speedrun ever.

It would have been a young mobile queen regardless. They aren’t born at that size.

Yes movie is terrible with no respect to Aliens. Everyone knows. Because its a shitty spinoff movie directed by the guys who gave us the Skyline trilogy.
Some small town in colorado with 3x the infestion rate is somehow superior to a space Colony that achieved a 100% infection rate.

Reality is you’d hear of a couple kidnappings in the countryside and then it would be too late. They breathe underwater, operate in huge pressures & hard vacuum so there’s no real barriers to their spread aside from a shortage of people to kidnap which is when the zerging starts. People would be panicking and turning on eachother while some queen is operating on the sea floor or underground.
Standing around in hospitals and gun stores & rushing the national guard like zombies is a strauss invention. I mean the predalien is idiot so maybe earth lucked out and the ship crash dropped it a few IQ points.

By all means killing queens is possible. Its the aftermath. And its trying to get every last alien which isnt going to happen. I’d also like to point out she had a literal negotiation with the queen to get in and out unharmed. The two praetorians backed off at the Queen’s command, but then we see one of the eggs open up as Ripley’s leaving as the Queen’s not bargaining in good faith. They aren’t animals and never have been. They are murderhobos not dogs.

Close quarters is in the lions favor. Speaking of how long do you think it took wolf to master his amazing elite experienced hunting techniques?

Like when the alien runs at him and he just shoves it to the ground? 200 years? 300?
punching the alien in the stomach…100 years?
What about picking them both up to try to caster them point blank? 500 years? Celtic shouldve tried this clearly he wouldve been better off.

Because you guys are arguing and won’t stop and I feel like it’s all my fault 😔

2 Likes

D:

1 Like

We’re just bored and I happened to be playing Kenshi. Pause button.

Ok 😔

GASP

YOU FORGET YOURSELF

I AM ONE OF THE INFAMOUS LONG MAN

WE RELISH CONVERSATIONS

NOW GOOD DAY SIR

Well it’s not that it’s human only rather he isn’t an official “queen” alien yet and has yet to settle.

Meaning no praetorians yet.

Not necessarily. It still takes time for a queen to come to. So after killing the queen you’ll have enough time to massively dwindle them down.

Yes but again these battles aren’t taking that long. The reward to time lost is worth in the long run.

It’s tracking that’s wasting time and that isn’t his fault.

That’s my point though, it’s mobile, not STILL. Which makes it harder.

Wolf’s main weapons were ranged so ya close quarters, with room for a gun.

Lol 😂

1 Like

Oh for the love of Arnold. Not this again. James Cameron explained this before. It’s fairly simple.

First, it’s a movie, get over it. But if more detail is required then I will repeat myself once more.
The Vasquez incident happened in about 3 seconds. The xeno threw itself at her from above and landed clumsily. Vasquez, a powerful opponent, pushed her back into the wall and effectively done a leg press with the xenos head and opened fire immediately. I’d love to see anyone or anything in that situation and in such a short space of time able to think “hmm. These bullets entering my head could mean trouble! Maybe I’ll perform a tail attack”.

Besides, how you gonna swing that 10 foot tail in there.

All of this and to top it off, let someone hold your head on the ground with all their strength while simultaneously smacking the side of your head with a club and see how clearly you can think/react.

But seriously, it’s a movie. Nerds.

1 Like

Lol close quarters as in picking up 2 aliens with his barehands. wow so much experience and tactics.
Shooting a lion from a kilometre away doesn’t change the fact it’s the natural king of the jungle - this movie however, lol. Zero point of your lion hunter having weapons if he can effortlessly shove multiple lions to the ground like a toddler with 0 threat to himself.
Then you have the power plant scene where he misses every shot super amazing elite hunter he is.
Busting into the hospital full of armed humans, more braindead xenos, and a predalien with 0 forethought. Boy strauss really understood the pred & alien characters.
Yes, the marines can blow them apart from across the room & a Predator can caster them to peices with a well-placed shot; it’s when the Aliens start adapting and removing these advantages through cunning that we see how much of a threat they truly pose.
I see this movie is why avp fans expect preds to effortlessly wipe teams w/ melee despite preds getting destroyed by katanas in their own franchise.

OK by

By what? The power of greyskull? The beard of Zeus?

2 Likes