Predator Game Mod "Hunting Party"

Mod task: to unload the predator’s queue, reduce matchmaking time, content for fans of predator’s gameplay.

Characters: 3 predators, npc
Mission: Skull Count Competition
Time: standard 15 min
Maps: all for the “Hunt” mod

Phase 1: HARVEST

Predators appear in different places on the map.
During the first phase (0-5 minutes or 0-8 minutes), the friendly fire is disabled. Hunters cannot damage each other.
Their task: to collect the skulls of the npc marines.
In the top bar of the screen, we see the player’s icons and the number of skulls. Each player must manage to collect more skulls than the rest.
If two predators hit the same base, they can compete and steal skulls from each other.
At the end of the phase or in the second half of it, some kind of Boss should appear. A soldier in armor with great health and damage. For example, an assault with a minigun or a rocket launcher. This is necessary for a variety of gameplay, so that predators move from competition to teamwork. After all, in order to defeat the boss, they need to focus their fire on him. Or divert his fire towards yourself while your partner attacks.
(Anyone who participated in the boss battle can receive additional experience.)
But once the boss is down, only one predator can get his skull! The one who is the fastest to get there and tear it off. The boss skull will give a victory bonus or bonus points.

Phase 2: SUPER GAME

The beginning of the second phase can be announced by a some predatory referee. From this moment (the last 7 or 10 minutes) the friendly fire turns on. Predators can start hunting each other to take the skulls for themselves.
For example, the hunters in second and third place in skulls start hunting each other while the leader is hiding or continues to farm NPCs. One of them wins, takes his skulls and becomes the new leader. Now the old leader is forced to hunt him to reclaim the first place.
Or the second and third places start hunting the leader together, and then, having killed him, they converge in a duel with each other.
Or predators don’t start a war, but continue to farm NPCs, and everyone is waiting for a sudden stab in the back, or a good time for betrayal.

Theoretically, you can add the feature to rip off the skull of a predator after killing him in order to get some bonus.
Players can also use NPCs to damage opponent, such as luring him into a crowd, trapping him while soldiers shoot at him.

The final cutscene shows the winner who scored more skulls or survived.

Total:
Predator-only mode should unload the queue and add more fun for predator fans, as well as some good movies nod.
This mod may also have a variant with respawn mechanic.

3 Likes

I like this idea it well thought out
Almost to well thought out, secret dev maybe 🤔

No, I’m not an illfonic dev. 😉
But I’m doing pvp dice games for my forum. Halo-like deathmatch of predator with Mass Effect races on a symmetrical map, for example, or team capture the flag.

That sounds interesting as hell