Predator healing syringe

In the Alien versus Predator game made in 2010 by Rebellion the Predators would heal themselves quickly with these purple things.

This could be a good alternative for the costly 5-point, long healing medkits the Predator has to use.

It could cost maybe around two or three gear points and give the Predator player about 20-30% of their health back and only carry two of them, maximum three if you have large pouch.

6 Likes

50% hp,
3 of them.

4 Likes

I want that predator in this game.

3 Likes

That game was alot of fun. February 2010. I was all over it.

2 Likes

A lot of people do

Iā€™d say 1 but you can use it twice, and each use would be 30%-50% hp.
With large pouch youā€™d get 1 extra, equaling a total of four uses.

To ā€œbalanceā€ this Iā€™d say it regenerates your health like a pig would but at a slightly slower rate.
To ā€œbalanceā€ out the slow regeneration the Predator can still move while using one half of the healing shard.

Also Scarface used similar healing syringes in Predator Concert Jungle

1 Like

I thought it was only single use syret not an individual one can be used twice.

So going by that I think we should get 3 base, 4 with pouch.
Max 50% hp, but, like a quick second.
Or sec use Time.

I dont think it should be slow though.

1 Like

It looks like some painkillers syrenges

The one in AVP 2010 was broken in two then used once for full health.

Iā€™m suggesting for ā€œbalanceā€ we use only one part of the healing shard at a time.

Illfonic is listening to us and our ideas.
If we suggest something they got to most likely break it down and find a way to implemented into the game. Most likely through a multi layered method of questions and testing.

Most likely the ideas we put out never left the drawing board, sadly.

1 Like

If we were to suggest this as is with no varying alternatives of implementation theyā€™ll only take it as face value.

If we provide multiple drafts or suggestions of the same idea we might get better results.

I agree with that

I played that game till it died on the PS3. I think people stop playing it on the PS3 a few months after the PS4 came out xā€™D

Really miss that game, wish it could have gotten remastered.

Iā€™ve even asked Rebellion if they would ever remaster it and they said they donā€™t own the rights to the franchise, so no lol

It would be great if older AVP, Alien, and Predator games got an HD remake or just a port to current gen

1 Like

Bummerā€¦

I donā€™t think that would be possible.
That predator was a young blood during that hunt so he probably isnā€™t even born during the time period predator hunting grounds is taking place in :3

This is why we canā€™t have nice things. Illfonic developers take this shit literally (see RPG).

Thatā€™s actually a good thing if they take it literally šŸ˜

PHGā€™s story is part of the Predator canon. Everything in the game is approved by the IP holders. So while we do take things literally because we are franchise fans, we gotta make sure the stakeholders all approve too.

1 Like

Good. I donā€™t want to see no Predators breaking out fortnite dance moves in this game xā€™D

I canā€™t wait for the next update! Hope itā€™s coming soon :3

Although I would like to see some legendary Predators in this game, Iā€™d rather their legends not be tarnished by this game. Ainā€™t no way in hell some soldiers of fortune are taking down an Elite. A Xeno hunter, at that.

Like others asking for Scarface in this game, heā€™d run circles around each and every FT in this game, even the PC death squads. I mean, he took down an entire empire that stole and retrofitted his technology for the human race. In fact, there were death squads that were designed specifically for taking down Predators known as Monster Squads. Scarface took on dozens of them without flinching and was captured after a bloody fight. It was heavily implied he had taken out most, if not all of them before he had collapsed due to his injuries and was captured by Hunter Borgia.

I, as both a fan of this game and Predator, would not like to see him in this game being hunted by lesser PMCā€™s of Fireteam Voodoo.

However, I wouldnā€™t be opposed to him making an appearance as an AI controlled Predator in the far future of the game. Perhaps a community challenge to take him down, being one of the most renowned and dangerous hunters in the known Predator universe.

1 Like