Predator healing syringe

I know there are more important things like fix the game / balance the game / fix exploit things
But how about add new gears for predator like this one ?!
Predator can use it to healing up 50% instantly or maybe 30%
Don’t tell me it’s op or smt like that cuz Fireteam can carry syringes and medkit pack in the same time , also they have medkit in the map and don’t forget about Self-Revive
We need more gears and perks

18 Likes

I dig it

4 Likes

Man this just keeps me wanting to play AVP 2010 more and more.

The roar that the Predator did in that game after using a health shard is my favourite.

6 Likes

Wish it was backwards compatible on ps it is on Xbox even better would be when Disney decides to move forward with an avp game they give it to rebellion for a sequel

5 Likes

@Courier @OldKingHamlet @Kassinaillia @Wil

3 Likes

It would be awesome if they remake AVP 2010
With some new pvp game mode

3 Likes

I’d like this to be introduced when Celtic or Scarface would be released to the game

2 Likes

I hope man , they should really give us some new things like this
New Perks / New Gears / New weapons for both side (not a reskin weopon with different animation)

3 Likes

I’m okay with reskins if they serve different properties or move differently. But yeah I’d love these to come to the game especially to a AVP like character.

3 Likes

If AvP 2010 could be played on ps5 and new Xbox I think it would find new life. Rebellion rules

1 Like

You can play it on the new Xbox

Yeah man honestly I just wanna go route out my Xbox 360 and play that game again because it really is the best game I’ve ever played👍🤣

Same. It’s probably my favorite multiplayer game till this day. I got rid of my Xbox awhile ago but now I want one just to play it

1 Like

Yeah man it’d be sick asf if we got any of the following:

• AVP 2010 Remastered for PS4/5, Xbox etc.
  • AVP 2010 Sequel game
  • AVP 2010 Characters and/or gear etc in this game e.g. Dark Predator, dual Wrist Blades, Plasma mines, Health Shards, boomerang variant of Smart Disc, lock-on targeting for Plasma Caster
4 Likes

Hell yeah man me too. I remember playing the shit out of all the Campaigns on highest difficulties and getting all the achievements so many times. Even if there wasn’t many people online to play with, the Campaign was very cool and diverse for all 3 Species.

God I miss that game…

3 Likes

Thanks to me LOL

1 Like

Considering that FT has 3 ways of heal but only 1 of them fully heals and 2 of them can be destroyed by the Pred and Pred has 2 but one of them is infinite (pigs) and none of them are destroyable, i think it’s fair as it is right now.

1 Like

No.
Nerf pred buff Ft

3 Likes

Dude why you are trying so hard to show this game is balance atm ?!
I can’t understand
Predator doesn’t have much time to search every building and room to see if they throw a medpack to destroy that ( and if they throw medkit in a building predator can’t go there and destroy that cuz they can body block predator and close the door)
And also the medkits in the map , there are some location that medkit always spawn there and some random locations , as I said if you try to search every location to destroy medkits they’re gonna finish the mission and active the chopper !!!
And about the pigs , they always spawn in same locations next to the Fireteam , every good Fireteam here on this game knows the pig locations so you can’t actually count on that ( I don’t wanna talk about some matches that you can’t even find pigs or after target scan you find one and then it despawn for some reason )
Maybe you should start play some private matches against Pre-Made team to see how beautiful this game is !
Don’t need to mention if they use Gearhead perk they can carry 3 Syringes , 3 medkit pack . So you wanna search buildings to destroy their stuff or you wanna hunt them down cuz they love to push mission and go to chopper !
They can also camp next to the pigs locations cuz piggy’s don’t spawn in randoms location , and also they don’t even need to camp if their mission is next to the pigs btw
So yeah that’s so fair I guess

4 Likes

Because he mostly plays solo from what I seen, and he favors ft.
The thing is you cant really see balance issues unless you’re a hybrid.

Notice how people who arent hybrids always think ft is fine, that its balanced because most ppl who dont know how to play lose.

This back and forth has been going on for years now.

The only thing that really bothers me?
Is that if you simply look at the numbers, just doing math, you can see the issues.

But they choose to ignore it.

Anyway I tried since the start to get this game to be balanced for both sides and fun for both by giving feedback after extensively analyzing everything, but I was ignore like many others.

I miss talking with @Lazycollinator about ideas and whatnot. We didnt always agree but we both really cared about the game.

People seem to forget that.
I, and quite a few other tried our best to make this game reach its potential.

Sorry bout rambling, just felt like saying all that tho.

2 Likes