Predator healing syringe

That makes sense , cuz people can’t see unbalance issues if they don’t play both side on the game
And also nobody cares about public match cuz people doesn’t even know how to play the game
How somebody says game is good just because of public matches

That was actually a good comment
I agree with the most part of that

3 Likes

Both FT and Pred syrettes should give full health back instantly, instead of the stupid 10 second animation for pred or 5 second refill for FT.

With the DPS as high as it is now, it is much needed for both sides

3 Likes

Let’s ask a question here
Why people and good Fireteams likes to chasing the predator on this game ?!
You know why ?
Cuz this game is not balance , and Fireteam is stronger
People forget smt , it’s the Predator you fighting against !!! Dude it’s Predator
Just imagine how much it’s goona be fun if you really really try to survive and fight against predator when he start attacking you ?!
you have to suffer to win a match cuz THIS IS PREDATOR
C’mon bro , Fireteam doesn’t even scare of predator at this moment

3 Likes

TBH this is not because FT is stronger, but rather because there’s not much fun in doing the missions. We’ve been doing this shit since pred was much stronger (back at launch) and we do it also even against preds we know we are not gonna win. I mean, what’s the point of doing the mission if you are going to die anyway? Might as well put up a fight.

Right now the only fun I get out of this game is trolling preds, either by abusing exploits or playing full stealth mode and watching preds leap by us without any clue where we are.

Playing pred is full troll mode all the time and becomes boring very quick because 9 times out of 10 you are playing against potatoes. Waiting 5 minutes for that becomes boring pretty fast.

Is FT stronger? Hell Yes, but I doubt people chase preds because of that. Is just more fun to hunt it down

3 Likes

That’s true
It’s not just because predator is weak or Fireteam is so overpowered
But it’s more interesting and fun if both side have the same power in the game
Actually it’s a good tactic to hunt down your enemy when he is weak , but still in my opinion they should bring back the fear to the jungle

1 Like

Sounds like evil dead to me.

2 Likes

That was never a thing. Like, never. Only time you have some sort of “fear” is when you are playing solo (which still happens) or when you are facing a much better player (which still happens).

Also, Predator franchise is an action franchise, not a horror one. I still don’t get why people compare Predator movies with horror movies. They are not.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe , that game is also really good
I mean It’s so much fun if you suffer and try hard to survive and fight against your enemy
I doubt play as Fireteam with a good team and win the match is hard right now

2 Likes

Imagine play a game on easy mode , or play a game on hard mode , it’s really fun and enjoyable if you really try and get the win
I’m sure rn if you play with your team it looks like your playing on beginner mode !
when I said “fear” I mean make it harder

1 Like

Buff autism nerf pred

2 Likes

How about some kind of plasma shield.

1 Like

That’s not bad but what’s the point of that if Fireteam can easily destroy the shield with insane damage !
Like when they kill the predator and he hasn’t even enough time to active the self destruct Lol
Imagine active the shield and lose it in the same time

1 Like

I’d go for a remaster of 2010 AvP with PHG assets.

Would be dope.

3 Likes

there’s no hard mode on this game, at least not on pubs. Is just easy or freakishly frustrating because of the myriad of bugs, bad players and high damage.

1 Like

I’ve thought about this and made something similar. The rebreather concept. I mean what I put out was a rebreather gear option instead of a mask.

I could put up a concept for the shards tho.

1 Like

why would the rebreather benefit from being a gear option? It doesnt do anything but be a cosmetic currently. Unless you think its too badass. which dont make no sense because its not badass. In fact we still have vision mode and he isn’t wearing a visor!

it should be that the pred loses stamina, health and speed if their bio mask is removed, so equip the rebreather to counter it

you know, to be movie accurate and because, fuck pred, neft pred buff ft

2 Likes
1 Like

Like a shield you carry?

That is cool idea!But one needs to prep for that, and not having enough gear points is always the problem. I doubt the games I play that I will EVER know if the biomask will ever get destroyed (most of the time it does not).
Its a gamble but i think if they calculate the options, i think one should only have to incurr an XP deficit of say 1000XP. So maybe a checkable option on the predators loadout screen to include or not include it as a ‘backup’ option.
But i think an XP deficit for including a failsafe rebreather should be the only thing. a gear perk is such a drag.

But you’d have to put it in perspective of how good you are/or types of teams you play against. 90 percent of the time, i never lose the mask.