New Predator Gear: Rebreather (Concept)

Emergency respiration device used to allow a hunter to continue battle in the event they are injured. Often used as a redundant backup for mask or medical device loss.

Predator Rebreather

Restore 55% health

Gear Slots: 5

Use time: 7 seconds, 3.11 seconds with Medic

Amount of Uses: 2, 4 with Large Pouch

Rebreather CANNOT be used until the mask has been shot off or the Predator has entered Second Wind at least once

8 Likes

I fucks with it.

1 Like

I think it should be added by default when the mask is shot off and you have to use it periodically to prevent your hp from depleting

2 Likes

Well with how some of the Preds I play against, it might help them with their asthma attacks mid-game lol

1 Like

5 uses then maybe its itโ€™s worth it.

I like this. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I figured this would be a stamina buff or something not even more heals.

Realistically, what would stamina do? The regen for stamina is really good, even better with Adrenal which most smart people run for respective builds. Even if it extended the stamina pool, the use would become obsolete when compared to other builds and methods

Zerk.

No, should be a stamina and health boost. Like infinite for 30 Seconds or at least a sufficient amount of time to down two pretty high powered FT members.

So a Zerg rush? Infinite health and stamina for 30 seconds?

Mass, are you ok?

It needs balance. Not much more i say.

You fucking pine cone.

1 Like

Why a pine cone? lol! Is it the right shape for your butt hole?

1 Like

Cause youโ€™re lower on the food chain then potatoes.

And I guess you would shove one inside ya eh?

1 Like

But I like pine cones ๐Ÿ™ƒ

1 Like

They can be a very deadly weapon have you ever felt what it feels like when those things are open and thrown at your head xโ€™D

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

I get behind this idea , only if when being used it sounds like a bong rip and the pred staggers for a second or two after use

1 Like