PREDATOR: Hunting Grounds NECESSARY Game Changes

Alright man thanks for conversation have a good one.

BlainWithThePain Yeah see exactly like dude had to use a whole 15 minutes to clean up an easy Fireteam lol. It was hard to watch.

Cartoonz is funny as hell. But bloodthirsty is beyond fucking annoying and a piece of shit.

It should but when you see what the strong snipers can do it makes you think if they could nerf it for people who hit most shots then that makes things a bit fairer.

Bullet drop would be the easiest fix for this and be a decent step in making the gunplay in this game less crap.
Instead bullets hit dead in the center of the reticule even if you’re blasting sniper AI with a damn shotgun across the map.

1 Like

scoutpredmain is farrrrrr better than bloodthirsty or cartoon. I’m impressed you even said that if you’ve watched all 3 players

1 Like

Yeah I’d like to see that in action.

You ask for “game balance,” then proceed to list nothing but Fireteam nerfs and Predator buffs. That’s not balance, that’s wanting the devs to cater to you and your play style. Also you’re complaining about the frame rate, but you want them to add 2 more Predators and 8 more Fireteam members into each match? That’s only going to make it worse.

@SomaHoliday1 Yeah bud it’s pretty simple. I feel that if Berserker gets a 10% melee boost then why not a 10% boost for Scout. It seems pretty basic. It’s not absolutely necessary but it would be another good thing for the Scout class. Also yes, Fireteams when the game launched were BROKEN and absolutely pulverized Predators who were new to the game. Nerf after nerf came along because complaint after complaint happened from the PLAYERS. STILL, a pro Fireteam will ALWAYS beat a pro Predator. 100% guarantee because me and my team when we play Fireteam HAVEN’T lost ONCE since for the past month or so. If we are down 2 members, we have a 90% win rate as Fireteam. With a full squad, it’s 100% win rate. It’s THAT EASY to win against the Predator with a good Fireteam. That’s NOT BALANCE AT ALL. Both sides should have equal distinct advantages to make them balanced. I want the game to be CHALLENGING as a Fireteam, not a boring cake walk.

Also yes, everybody wants better optimization for the game. Even PS4 players want better frame rates. Oh yeah for game modes, some of the things I mentioned were ideas I have seen OTHER people mention. So yeah, it would be pretty pathetic for Ilfonic if having more than 5 players in a match would make the game unstable. It’s 2020, this is not 2005.

3 Likes

hehe…there are no pacts between lions and men…hehe

Sorry guys but I gotta do it

Ahhh thats better

@Lazycollinator Why do u keep spamming ur post on other people’s post. U already did it twice on this post tf

1 Like

I can only agree to the bottom part, but I also kinda knew what I was buying before I bought it. Optimization is tricky for this type of game-design. You can’t render out too much without making it unfair when you shift settings on PC.

I get your point on the scout ranged damage, but your really - really - don’t want another dmg increase. Great scout players are untouchable already. They ONLY attack at range, buffing them… dangerous. I’d give them better cloaking or something semi-passive, like build in leap increase. Not damage oriented.

The rest? DLC is generally (majority of games) always overpowered at launch, it’s literally a marketing strategy. They will nerf it when the next DLC launches, then that one will be OP. Dutch isn’t OP, his weapon is neither. It will get tweaked. Trust the “trick”, it’s rarely game breaking.

I’d really advice you to look back at your “Necessity” of changes, once you start winning 90% of your predator matches. I’ve played Predator since this afternoon, I’ve yet to lose in Quickplay. Private matches, thats where the true balance lies once you have a team that plays together and a predator that can beat at least 50% of true premade teams that rarely to never lose their quickplay matches.

If you still lose 2/20 matches you don’t really know what is the “true meta” yet. The developers will balance according to the match statistics, everything else? Is top play.

If something is truly overpowered, the playerbase tends to use it team-wide.

People who paid for Dutch will play him a lot right now.

Advertising my dude. Advertising.

On the real tho I deleted the old one because this is the final guide and i put the new one up

1 Like

i agree with everything you said here except for your shotgun take
the last 2 smg’s provide better DPS than every single shotgun in the game at all ranges
if your not using them your trolling
and i suppose i’m not sure on the Hammerhead VS LMG arguement in my experiance the LMG has been better it’s long range TTK is 7.3 seconds with close range being 4.3 i think this is still faster than the hammer head since it would have to reload

EDIT if you don’t believe me we have the numbers

2 Likes

@SilverbornReaver I would like to point out that I win a GREAT majority of my matches as Predator (90%) and win EVERY MATCH as Fireteam (if I play with a full squad of friends). There are still new players coming in as everybody knows and so we will see noob Predators and Fireteams for a while. I suggested Scout to have extra damage since Scout is ONLY viable for ranged attacks and not melee. I noticed the Berserker gets a 10% buff, so I thought it was only rational if the Scout got a 10% boost too.

I understand that DLC stuff for games are usually game-breaking or very good for marketing, but I DON’T approve of that. That IS the definition of Pay-to-Win, and I want DLC content to be balanced from the get go. It’s the moral thing to do, and players who CANNOT afford the DLC at the present time WILL FEEL CHEATED !! If they added a 1 shot pistol for $10 as DLC, and people started buying it to insta-kill Predators, would you approve of that ?! I hope not because that’s Pay-to-Win.

The way I see the game right now, there is a lot of debate on what game balancing changes are needed that offers a HIGH CEILING level of skill. This post is my take and my opinion on what I think is best for everyone for both Predator players and Fireteam players. This will prevent people from exploiting easily, and both Predators and Fireteams will take MORE TIME and THOUGHT to make certain builds and also learn techniques to win the game. Right now, there are a lot of mechanics to abuse that offer NO SKILL, and that’s where new players start to turn away from the game because of basic exploits and that’s not good. We NEED more players if we want this game to be more successful and become better than what it is.

1 Like

Yes.

Welcome to the world of balancing. It’s harsh and unforgiving.

Watch this one for your own knowledge increase. Now add my marketing knowledge on top of that. Believe what you want, think what you want. Your opinion is yours. These publishers (and developers at times) truly don’t care. It’s the sad downside of doing business. Can you imagine buying a new DLC character and he is truly weak? You will be hesitant to buy the second one. Which they try to avoid.

Once you recognize the pattern (and forum debates), new dlc = OP. 90% of the time.

Beserker doesn’t have a 10% natural dmg bonus btw. They nerfed it, not sure what the current percentage is. You generally need 1 extra melee hit to finish them from 100% to downed.

Again, you don’t want a predator to be able to one-shot you. With your suggestion the Pred will one-shot both Recon and Scout with 1 spear throw. You don’t want that… !

Yeah but it’s hard when you just have fire teams that’s like to ride each other constantly you really got to think on what you’re going to do

1 Like

It’s really not even worth talking about balancing in these forms most of these forms of I look through fireteams just want it to be easy Point click shoot your dead I can do this on my own that’s not how this game should be. The devs are going to make this how they want to they’ve already cater to the fireteam so all we can do is wait and see how this game turns out in the next few months.

1 Like

considering there hasn’t been 1 FT weapon nerf I think it’s pretty telling lol

1 Like