Predator: Hunting Grounds SinglePlayer Match 1

I’m not sure why anyone expected anything other than the same wave spawned AI we have now.

People that expected concrete jungle from Illfonic might have a better experience just joining a private match and setting AI hp to 3000% and boosting their damage lol

I wonder how much time/effort/money was wasted on this

Well at least it will shorten Pred queues

So for that they deserve respect

Honestly not a lot I would imagine. It’s all just recycled stuff anyway. Certainly less time and resources it took to make shitty big head mode and floor is lava anyway.

As for this it looks like a glorified tutorial. Should’ve given that to the Fireteam seeing as most fireteam players play like it’s their first game they’ve ever played in their life. Oh well I expect no less when it comes to illfonic.

When using the laptop, predator does not even reaches with the arm like the FT does, how cheap can you get? Its fucking cheap for the FT but this… Just wow…

2 Likes

Could you specify more information here on how to play these singleplayer missions?
Is this a plan to add it to the game in the future?

@Durbs2001 @Finessology @GrimmReaper @DisturbedLlama

This as well as the second match(witch has way more content) were already posted to An Archive for all the leaks

1 Like

How do I do that to play singleplayer?
I need some procedure or instruction

Thanks

So. Do we hate this? Are we fine with it? What’s the group consensus

lol some intern made this in a day

Its about what I expected from a “single player mode” in a multiplayer game. I don’t see what the point was in asking for it from the beginning.

1 Like

Ok so about what I’d thought lol

Well the first video was very cut and dry the second video is better then the first

It’s bad. Just load up a custom and turn on damage modifiers and go kill AI.

Boom singleplayer mode lmao

People really didn’t talk to much about the single player mode they were mainly upset that the Shuriken is going to be reskin of the Smart Disc

The thing is though it’s still in the testing, so what we see isn’t going to be what we get

Oh that’s confirmed??

Yeah I remember people saying that about the beta test for this game.

If they haven’t made new assets yet then they’re not making new assets by launch. It’s laptop defense wave mode, if we’re lucky pred will actually get an interaction animation with the laptop but I doubt even that lol. They’re going to throw this out with some F13 challenges and then pretend it doesn’t exist from there onwards. It’s about as relevant as the tutorial.

Even tho the weapon is 100% not the same thing at all and functions entirely differently in the film that the smart disc?

Yeah I hate it
That’s why I made this thread
Don’t make the Shuriken a reskin of Smart Disc

1 Like

It’s more then just laptop defense
Just watch the video and you’ll see

What am I looking at aside from Pred doing FT missions?