Don't make the Shuriken a reskin of Smart Disc

@IllFonic @Courier @OldKingHamlet
Whenever you all decide make the Shuriken and put it into the game.

Please don’t make it a reskin of the Smart Disc

The community has come up with several great ideas for the Shuriken on how we want it to function.

The community also wants more weapon types other than simply melee, and if the Shuriken is made into its own weapon the community we be a little happier.

14 Likes

Probably too late. Smart disc piloting is like the worst drone in any game i’ve played and the blow dryer noise and laser trail when it’s thrown is laughable.
They turned a pretty iconic weapon into something people don’t want to use.

1 Like

I think it’s funny to give feedback on something that hasn’t been implemented yet…
But I strongly agree with this opinion, SHURIKEN should be its own weapon.
I’m not sure if I have the same image as you, but I think SHURIKEN should be
I’m not sure if I have the same image as you, but I think the SHURIKEN needs to be thrown like the WAR FRAME’s GravePrime and Farcor (whether it reflects or sticks in the wall is left to the balance).

Also, this is not the subject of the topic, but there are two problems with the operability of the Smart Disk, and I would like to see them improved.
1.The camera angle makes it difficult to see the distance to the ground.
2.Larger-than-appearing hitboxes are present on objects or disks, making them easy to catch.

As a solution.
1A.If you’re about to hit something, it will show something similar to an arrow indicating the direction of the damage.
2A. Loosen the disc’s hit detection for objects. (Destructible objects will be penetrated while being destroyed.)

1 Like

Yeah but if you’ve seen the leaks you’d be frustrated at it being a reskin

Unfortunately I’ve never played Warframe before, but I did play a game that was originally set in the same universe. It was called

I loved throwing the glaive in that game

3 Likes

Yes, that’s it. That Grave is my image of Shriken.
With just a little more speed, it would be perfect.

1 Like

Hype!

3 Likes

Nah uh this better

1 Like

You realize it’s too late, right? Shuriken has already been made and on the cusp of, if not already in, it’s final iteration; seeing as how Cleo will be the next released predator.

Yeah as @Finessology said its probably “too late”.

Even tho i also wish shuriken’s to be FAST af and u cant dodge them… at all…

Smart disc you can dodge… but shuriken’s are supposed to be unavoidable in the movies… they are instant and pin you down the tree… enough said.

No it’s never to late, because it’s coming in April (if I remember what the blog teased)
Our cry’s might have not been heard then, but we can make them heard now.

Yes that was a better game, but we where talking about the glaive witch is a boomerang-like weapon

1 Like

It just needs to be a “dumb” thrown weapon like the thrown spear! I wouldnt care about it coming back, I’ll be happy to collect it like the spear

1 Like

Yea but let it be returnable with the press of a button unlike the spear

1 Like

The shuriken could work like how the Wing-sticks in the game called, Rage Anarchy Edition worked. Those Wing Sticks were soooo much fun and I remember as kid when I played that game i pretended to be Scar hunting in the waste land

I don’t like the Start Disc controls, but I like the Shuriken. So I’m all for making its own weapon

More hype

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

I remember that game, makes me feel slightly old

1 Like

Remembering anything nowadays makes me feel old and sometimes depressed

2 Likes

Here’s another Blast From The Past

1 Like