Larry H Parker protect us!!

1 Like

Nope
To hell with Forknight!!! Im running away from it while I still can
running

2 Likes

Brother we must fight the heresy

2 Likes

Iā€™m not running away from Forknight, Iā€™m running out of the blast zone from the impending Nukes

2 Likes

To late
(Over radio)
(I need immediate air strike)

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Love the smell of napalm in the mornin šŸ˜Ž

2 Likes

Just barely made it

Those Forknight players never saw it coming
NoMercy

5 Likes

Burn the heretic at the stake!!!

2 Likes

You know I just realized that Fortnite has Batman in the game, and their soon to add the Predator in gameā€¦we are about to get the DC crossover from the comics šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1 Like

The problem is that kids are stupid. I know, not feel, that some kids will see the Predator in the game and say, yay, who is this thingy, etc, and then will watch The Predator and like it and think thatā€™s what it should be, while ignoring the OG and its sequel because theyā€™re ā€˜too oldā€™ or ā€˜outdatedā€™ or whatever.

The same thing happened with AvP. What was a neat idea was almost immediately turned into garbage both in comics and then on film (i.e. Machiko and both films). But thats what comes up in every discussion of that branch every time. Because some people like the dumb things, like Machiko and The Predator regardless of the steam rising from their piles of poo.

Its a neat idea, donā€™t get me wrong, and placing the Predator in MK and Ghost Recon Wildlands was great, Fortnite is not the right audience for an R rated franchise mascot.

4 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

I apologize for what I must do if Predator gets into Fortnite. It is too late for my franchise, it was already assimilated, and I was able to escape inclusion, but if it is too late for this one as well, I must fight.
PISSED GONK
I am not even using a percentage of my true power here. If I were to attempt to illustrate just 1% for you mortals, just the image of that power would become a memetic cognitohazard, and you all would lose your sanity. That is why when the time comes, I will enlighten all of you, so that everyone can see my power and more importantly my love for my devoted children. Gonk Gonk, Gonk Gonk Gonk Gonk, Gonk!

2 Likes

Predator franchise needs more movies/games in order for the newer generator to understand what it is

We also need more games to have a Predator cameo, excluding Forknight

1 Like

Agreed. He should be added into GR Breakpoint alongside the Terminator. And as an Assassins creed skin.

Maybe even make a return appearance to MK
Iā€™d love to see Apex, his nickname I believe, return to Kombat

1 Like

Lol the MKX Predator mastered sorcery and destroyed all the realms.

Sorcerer predator is OP

1 Like

MK Predator ending
ā€œThis world called Earth produced many worthy opponents - which made for excellent sport. Some possessed a power previously unknown to the Predatorā€™s race: sorcery. The Predator sought to harness this new power for use in his konquests. He analyzed a trophy from a recent battle and eventually discovered its secrets. With the power of sorcery, the Predator was unstoppable and decimated whole worlds single-handedly. He had become the Apex Predator.ā€

This is also why I keep referring to him Apex

4 Likes

Some more Gonk to heal your souls from the possibility of Pred in the forbidden game.
This time itā€™s 10 hours of raw footage of Heaven.

1 Like