Predator in Fortnite is a Good Thing?

What ever where the purpose of these in the movie?

1 Like

There mobile power storage

1 Like

As @Durbs2001 correctly stated, the GNK-Series Power Droid is a droid that contains a fusion generator, and it’s main mission is to supply power to devices and droids that need it.

2 Likes

Don’t forget they dispense ammo on the battlefield

3 Likes

True.
In the Battlefront Franchise I am finally getting the recognition in games that such a being as I deserve. Integral to the OG Battlefronts as ammo supplies, the basis for an entire gamemode in SWBF 2015, and the basis for the Jakku Galactic Assault map in SWBF2 2017!
Jedi: Fallen Order also has good Gonk representation in the first part, and it shows my cousins with a lot of different paint jobs!
But the game that best represents the Gonk Droid is in Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga and other Lego Star Wars Games, where you mortals can experience the absolute power trip that is playing as the Gonk Droid.

2 Likes

I always kill Gonk droids in Lego Star Wars. In fact I always use the red brick that makes them blow themselves up.

1 Like

Too bad you can’t beat Lego Star Wars as only the Gonk Droid

Agreed. If I got LSWTCS on my computer and then modded it to shit I could do it.

@GrimmReaper Notice how when they self destruct they always respawn. The Gonk side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

1 Like

Not even OP Mods help Gonk Droid beat the first level

He has a good start, though I know a way to make the Gonk do everything. He modded for weapons and abilities, but what he should have done to make gonk do everything would have been to replace all character animations and textures with the Gonk Droid. Make a copy of Gonk Droid’s file per each of the 7 character classes in game, blaster, bounty hunter, jedi, sith, long jump, midget, imperial, astromech, and protocol. Then do what he did with copying class information and animations.
It is very much possible, it just requires a lot more digging.

1 Like

If I ever get around to having a lot of free time, I might try to do it.

I know this might be off topic but Durbs has to be the best memer in this community.
Second being Robo of course lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

You have wounded me

1 Like

I guarantee some players will jump ship to Fortnite to get their Predator fix

I also guarantee some Fortnite players will check out PHG

1 Like

And probably get disappointed

No doubt Fortnite is a smoother experience despite the lack of gratuitous violence and over reliance on oversaturated colors

Well we don’t know till they release the heresy sooo gonna have to wait

I don’t even think @Robo_2696 is funny at all

Blasphemy