Predator in Fortnite is a Good Thing?

I just don’t see him as funny.
He seems too serious, and needs to take a chill pill 💊

Fair enough

1 Like

Excuse me, what the fuck
W h a t ?

I’d like to apologise. But you do have to admit that the cuttlefish is an absolute god.

1 Like

I don’t think they’re funny

Also the hell is that

Legendary moose

Apology accepted, although I don’t think I’m funny

1 Like

I thought that was an ugly rabbit

1 Like

It doesn’t look like any moose I’ve ever seen

1 Like

Predator release is imminent

https://bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/3648067/epic-games-teasing-arrival-of-the-predator-in-fortnite/

Hopefully all the little kids will jump ship 🤔

2 Likes

Funny how much of a heretic I can be when it seems to be happening. However I don’t think you understand how good this can be for the community…so can I get off the burning steak now?

Fine

Thank you 😤

NP

Just a thought but considering that the ship in Fortnite is definitely the modern one I’m wondering if this is going to be Fugitive.

He’s not popular enough to pay for but a deal with Epic promoting Predator and enabling a free class over here potentially by linking accounts would incentivize some people to check out Epic products if they don’t already do. Fortnite players might also come here for a dedicated Predator experience if they’re interested enough in the skin.

It’ll probably just be a generic Predator but the release schedule seems to line up a bit to make me wonder.

1 Like

Looks like it is happening, for some reason the screenshot I saw said Jungle Hunter missions, event thought the ship is same as Fugitive. Maybe they just used the same model to save time to not create a new model unique to Jungle Hunter. I think depending how this happens it could back fire. If it gets alot of attention, they may start catering towards generic audience and make the series more generic. Like how the Studio heads interfered with The Predator to make it more likeable for fans and new viewers, they were trying to please everyone to make more money, which explains the suit ending. That backfired, and we could get into territory of where series could see interest by new fans, but gets dropped quickly to how much it could get generic in plot and action to try to cash in on other films. This could affect how the new movie might be too, I am not sure if this may help if gets it heading toward generic popularity.

1 Like

I don’t think we’d have to worry about Fortnite affecting the whole franchise, especially since the premise of a bunch of people dropping from a ship and getting hunted by Predators was actually the premise for the third film.

They’ll do whatever generates cash flow

1 Like

Oh look a Predator drop ship fun.

Also why the fuck is dude waving he just asking to get his ripped spine out( Kids game so it wont happen, but still dumb move)

1 Like