PREDATOR IS TOO OP NERF NOW

I get that. I just posted this for fun really.
But ya this guy was extremely inexperienced.

1 Like

“whats that under you chair?” " thats right Keys to a brand new" EGO!

-Oprah Winfield

1 Like

But hey, I lived up to the goal I set. Killed him extra hard xD

1 Like

i bet you he was thinking the same thing " oh hes a youtuber i’ll heal right infornt of him to spike him when i kill him extra hard"

1 Like

You know all about “extra hard” dont ya? XD

Watching this unfold.

Judging Hat

4 Likes

yea i seen it play out, also form time to time i play it out that way, but its Rarely solely because they were a youtuber thats a bit what i like to call “Fucked up”

Lol this is kinda the average match for me when I play ft.

wow… so you actively hunt youtubers for no other reason then their youtubers? thats a bit messed up my guy…

No predators man. I dont have mercy on preds, in Hopes that they learn how bullshit the ft can be, and they get better.

Lol I hope you’re joking man, it’s not that bad.

lol sorry we’ve been joking around like buds so much i forgot we arnt Really buds… i never say “fucked up” unless its in the form of a joke if i was saying somethings is Fucked i just say “thats so FUCKED man…”

XD nah its cool, I just couldn’t tell that’s on me lol.

It’s true he did get nerfed hard as hell I tested every perk on him pre patch before the stamina bug was fixed you could literally leap 17-infinite times and without it you could only leap 5-6 times on scout now you can only leap 5 times with it on and 4 with it off very big nerf lol. All of the perks are documented on may 3rd in my discord so whatever patch came after may 3rd nerfed that perk/scouts stamina I gotta go through the rest still but it’s a big nerf to scout in general because as I’ve said without it pre nerf he could leap 5-6 times now its only 4 also I wouldn’t of ranted for 9 min if it wasn’t real 😭 probably retest everything after thr next patch.

I watched the video 5 seconds ago lol

I know you, at least well enough that you know what your talking about. I haven’t noticed it per say, but I dont play scout as much as I used to. I know that if you manage your stamina you can just keep leaping.

But I wouldn’t doubt for whatever they lowered it.
But I don’t think or feel it’s just scout.
I think other classes have less stamina too.

We seriously need numbers.

Scouts vid?

1 Like

When I tested this I was constantly leaping without management. You could leap 17 times-infinite and when I say infinite I mean the stamina would recover so quick between leaps that if you hit any objects at all you’d immediately be able to leap again. Alot of the other perks I stop watched. Heres the old numbers from my discord

Well the Kings vid lol he explained it at the beginning 🤷‍♂️😂

The only way I could run out of stamina back in the day was running in between leaps and leaping again if you only leaped it would take you forever and you’d eventually hit something which would make your stam recover more quickly than you could leap again

I’ve noticed it a bit with leaps on my hunter, but more so with stamina drain on melee attacks.

It might just be me tweaking, but I swear I run out of stamina a hell of a lot more often now, compared to before.

I figured it might of just been me not paying attention, but hearing this, it might not be my imagination then.
Either way since you can confirm with recorded data that scouts nerfed, I say that fkn sucks.

Pretty stupid too. Again. We need numbers. For real.