PREDATOR IS TOO OP NERF NOW

Heres another test I did pre patch on clotted I’d say they’re pretty hard numbers lol it definitely took me q minute

Lol king huh? XD

1 Like

Btw I dont know if you remember, but I mean numbers as in number stats for things in game, from illfonic. Lol

If scout got nerfed to 4 without adrenal boost and when I tested hunter yesterday he only got three with adrenal boost which means without it he only gets 2 leaps. Which now that I think about it the only pred that has two leaps without adrenal boost pre patch was berserker so yeah they nerfed everyone’s stam I bet berserker only gets one leap now because it probably takes over 60% of his stam lol

1 Like

Thanks for the info btw.

1 Like

No problem man 😃

1 Like

Lol forgot his yt name but his fans call em kings he’s actually a very skilled scout player wiping teams mainly with stealth kills

1 Like

Ya. I know hes Good. I’ve talked to him before xD. Hes one of the few preds that I can actually watch and not get bored or annoyed lol.

I’m jealous of his disk control xD.

One thing I will say is I think they’re trying to match the bar stats with pred. Like Scout has a full four bars of stamina and now has 4 leaps. I gotta look at gear and see if that’s the same but they could be doing that kinda trash though still lol

I’m cysz gaming paradyme btw 🤣

1 Like

Ugh. It makes so much sense yet sounds so stupid xD. I hope not lol.

I have a hard time remembering your yt name, but I always remember your forum name xD.

It’s cool man lol and yeah I hope not at least add some more bars cut my scouts d*** off 😭

1 Like

I’ve seen predators clear the FT faster then what the OP showed.

I’m not sure what your point is @Xan84

I mean the main reason predators even pull that off is because most fireteam players dont know or use the meta weapons that melt predator Solo. And even if you’ve seen predators clear ft faster fireteams win percentage is still ahead of predators lol

1 Like

Well you eluded to how fast the predator goes down (title/video). My point was that I’ve seen the predator clear a FT faster.

I can say the same thing about predators. Did you think a pro predator would’ve gone down the way the one in the OP’s video did?

Now depends on who’s win%. I’ve seen players around here claiming they did not die in months and they have 80-90 win ratio.

I think I’ve seen a pred die in about 45 seconds at the fastest. Might have been less.

Only counting the encounter length.
You always love to jump to pro players.

Like in our last conversation.
I wasnt talking about them.
The point I’m trying to make is pred ain’t nowhere near as overwhelmingly overpowered as quite a few ppl complain about.

Because if that was the case, then this would have never happened.

And an ft only gets wiped quickly if they arent aware/covering each other.

Oh I see, so the team in the OP were a bunch of noobs facing that predator? Since the predator was obviously a noob. You seem to not have issues comparing things that way when it favors you.

Now do you want to test how fast the FT goes down if they’re new and can’t parry a berserker coming at them with the combistick?

Finally. The vast amount of nerf topics around here are about the FT, not the other way around. From guns doing to much damage, parry, spot, to much ammo, to much gear, completing mission to fast and so on. On the pred side, they die to fast, can’t melee and win, to easy to see, to hard to get away etc.
You’re going to have serious issues finding topics that ask for ners to the pred and actually getting any attention. Predators are the one crying all over the place, not the other way around.