predator killer

3 Likes

This thing shows up for 5 seconds on film, Prime1 studio needs to make you spend $$$ for it. Great.

Why can’t we get figurines for those poor souls whom Dutch threw his knife at, or blew the crap out of while they sat on the toilet looking through camp documents? I need those more than this.

But he wasn’t actually on the toilet though, it just looks like he was
lol

1 Like

knock knock!

1 Like

That moment will always be funny

You know looking at the statue (witch looks better then what we saw in the movie) and remembering that “Predator Killer” was translated from the Yautja language had me thinking.

Maybe the “Predators” the message was referring to wasn’t referring to Yautja, but instead was referring to something else entirely.

Maybe it was talking about the Upgrade Predator, the engineers, or maybe even Xenomorphs

It’s just a random thought I had while looking at the statue🤔

Leave the predator killer armor and forget

2 Likes

It definitely looks like it’s meant to be worn by a Predator. With the suit though being a last minute add to the movie by the studio we might never know though. Hunting Grounds could bring this back by giving a suit to a Predator to explain what it is though.

I actually asked the million dollar question when AVP Galaxy had an interview with Illfonic and they just didn’t want to talk about it. Illfonic could bring one of these suits back as being used by an Enforcer class to explain what it is.

I’d definitely love to be a Predator running around in that suit, but you’d have to remove some of the extra guns. Because 6 mini PCs and 2 railguns just screams Balance

If humans need all that to kill a pred why is it so easy in this game?!? Don’t need a suit just an ar and average aim. lol

1 Like

Putting dreadlocks, segmented armor, and thermal netting and [6 caster lasers lmao) on an ironman mech, man that movie really didnt give a damn about anything other than shitting on Predator.

They have nanomachines or something and came up with literally a metal predator FURRY SUIT. They can make the most cringey design possible and someone will still buy it.

2 Likes

The suit has to be ment for killing something else. The “Predator Killer” was translated from the Yautja language and I’m 100% sure Yautja don’t refer to themselves as Predators

1 Like

Meant for killing this franchise

8 Likes

For those interested in the reason for this abomination (basically last minute panic and studio interference):

Hahahahahahahhaa that’s sooooo true

3 Likes

Not to be that guy but didn’t comics come out two of which being crossovers, this game happen, Arnold came back, the brand got picked up by Marvel, a toy line happened (Lanard and the Neca re-release), Predator found its way into Fortnite, and we have a new Predator movie?

As much as it ruins lore.

Gotta admit it looks sic

Just make it a Predator armor without the big guns and a more modest set of wrist blades

The comic book version of the Predator Killers is much better for FT

1 Like

Even Supers Predators are scared of him

“ Narrowly escaping a Super Predator raid on his village, the Predator known as Ghost has used his “presumed dead” status to his advantage. He has devoted his life to systematically eliminating the entire race of those responsible for the death of his people. Living in complete solitude, Ghost has taught himself extreme focus and patience, often scouting Super Predator tribes for weeks before a calculated strike. Using specialized thermal dampening netting, he is only seen seconds before a kill. This has caused him to become a subject of Super Predator lore – a “boogie man” whom his targets fear. The psychological advantage gives Ghost and edge in combat, as his opponents are often fear-stricken upon seeing him. His plasma caster is only for defense: Ghost prefers the death blow of a cleaver sword or smart disc, ensuring that his prey see him at their moment of death.”

3 Likes

The statue looks better then what the movie showed

I wouldn’t mind if that happened

1 Like

Would love for him to be in the game

1 Like