predator killer

Hey I wouldn’t mind him actauly.

He can be the Hawking’s of the game

One of them is a character in that horrible Predator movie

I know. Problem with the humor was it was too often.

Put him in this game it’s just like having Hawkings in the first Pred. If they’re able to balance the serious voice line and comedy lines

I could see the Predator killer as an Enforcer class. Basically if the OWLF agent is a class to track and keep an eye on Predator while keeping out of sight, the Predator killer is the class to unload on Fireteam when they get too close.

I could see two passives already:

1. Mask regenerates since the suit is basically NANO MACHINES SON! and so the suit has a brief window to regenerate it. The mask can break but after a minute or two the mask comes back.

2. Significant damage reduction to bullet based weapons

This isn’t just some Hunter this is a Predator coming to fuck Voodoo’s day up. You then get the Predator killer mask and the armored dreadlocks as a customization option. It then has a good bit of health and stamina but to compensate it can’t hold as many perk or gear points. To me this has to be a nightmare scenario for any Fireteam.

True. The concept is okay, but the whole nano technology, iron man crap, was ridiculous. Also, WHY didn’t the fugitive predator where the armor and kill the assassin predator? TRASH MOVIE.

4 Likes

Ha

But I think we could go further then just the mask being shot up and falling off.
I proposed an idea about armor a while ago.

Here it is Armor idea

IDK

Maybe he knew he didn’t stand a chance even with the suit

It’s a wasted effort to make sense of it

Well Fugitive/Rogue suit is made out of nano machines, and the reason he didn’t use the suit was because he couldn’t get to the suit

Those mini PCs are the same as the ones on Fugitive/Rogue’s mask.

Not a fan of those

If that’s the case then what good would it do humanity if they’ve been genetically enhancing themselves to the point a nano iron suit would do nothing to them?

1 Like

Olivia Munn 😍😍

I would only like them on the shoulders where a normal one would be, and for there to be only ONE mini PC

What is the point of the smaller ones?

Honest the only explanations I can think of that make since is

1. It for War, like you said earlier
  2. Taking out planets with deadly swarms of creatures

Edit: Referring to just the suit and what it’s made for

I mean the smaller casters

What I think the purpose for the mini PCs

• Quicker maneuverability while tracking quick targets
  • Slower rate of fire but more precise shots

Enforcers hunt other preds.

Not that they don’t hunt (to my knowledge)

But the Pred killer being an enforcer doesn’t explain the suit.

If a Pred in that suit couldn’t handle the retcon Pred what good would a Human do?

I don’t think assassin predators should be retconned

I was calling it the retcon Pred because he retcons the series