predator masks 3d printed

i been finding more and more phg mask files online and been printing a few…im guessing people are data mining them and turning them into stl files…i have also found smart disks too. I havnt finished the vapor as of yet but will this week.

15 Likes

My broke butt wants a 3D printer too :(

2 Likes

you can get ender 3 pros under 300$ great printers at low costs

Yeah not happening atm, im currently living on goverment funds because of Depression and stress and im just starting out again in an internship in a kindergarden. So money is not something i can give out to easy, i cant even afford the DLC that came out because of Christmas gifts. Thanks for the tip though!

Ver kool. Me like.

This is so cool! Are you thinking of cosplaying?

2 Likes

DUDE!!! THATS AWESOME, I just got a Biomask from a friend!

3 Likes

yea i already have two costumes im building a 3rd grey white black version too.

5 Likes

i love that p1 mask it looks phenomenal…i sculpted one but im not super happy with it, i wanted something old looking yet simple.

4 Likes

You may be my hero…the masks for sale online are overpriced+trash

1 Like

Skill

1 Like

I’m so jealous

1 Like

finished my gluing and resin coat to strengthen the mask and gave it a coat of primer bronze…then added earth magnets inside the vapor bio mask and inside the latex mask so it comes together like a moth to light. added mesh to eyes and just need to give the bio a proper paint job now. also gonna work the dreads and beads a bit more.

6 Likes

what?

5 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

These are sick! Anyone here sell any of their work?

1 Like

i have 2 of these left over, not sure your interested, they are not in phg game tho. they are raw casts and need work if you wanted to complete em. 150usd

1 Like

Ok good now send all of that to me

DO IT DO IT NOW COME HERE DO IT!!! SEND THEM TO ME!!!