predator masks 3d printed

actually 1 is a raw cast, the other is completed with eyes cut out and mesh and acrylic lenses added and painted. 150 for completed 130 raw cast…its on etsy if anyone wanted one.

What’s your etsy? I’ll definitely take a look

1 Like

YO AWESOME!!!
Ever think of doing any of the DLC masks?

i buy the files online then print them and do all the physical work to make the mask…i have no clue how they data mine the files…i would love the haze and mr black, falconer etc…

1 Like

A Mr. Black & Falconer’s mask would be bad ass, but hey don’t be ashamed about not knowing how to data mine, hell I don’t even know how to work a computer some of the times.

That’s sick man! I’ve been wanting a Predator costume my whole life! Also, what’s the music in this video?

1 Like

its a mongolian heavy metal band called the hu…https://youtu.be/jM8dCGIm6yc

made a nocturne mask and shuriken although the shuriken still needs work …wish they had a gort mask file.

4 Likes

Awesome! Dude please tell me you have a wall where you put all of this up like Wolf does?

3 Likes

me to but iam only 177cm… would look like Child Predator… :))

For a Pred costume you need to be min. 2 Meter…

thats a great idea i think i have fugitive bio, 87 hunter ,wolf mask with tri laser remote, nocturne, vapor, 2 random bio-masks plus im working on a mr black. they are just on my floor so thats a great idea if i can make the room.

1 Like

Ay! I contributed something besides lore and videos and crack pot ideas! 🤣

Where do you Look for the masks? Thingiverse, Cults?
I just pulled them from the game files. 😂

Currently doing a severed Pred head as a Wall trophy.

Literally have an Elder Predator mask above me as if it was a trophy head. Kind of glad I wasn’t the only one with that idea. Got that from a guy on Etsy. Really good to work with, even does custom paintjobs.

I get my files (If I don’t make it myself in Blender) from Etsy and CG Trader. Thingiverse had some Hunting Grounds helmets but they’ve since been removed. Not a whole lot of good stuff but there was a guy who ripped the AVP 2010 models…, even if the most files aren’t detailed enough. I had to go back in on the serpent hunter mask for example and sculpt the Xeno face in.

I have been interested in that Predator killer mask over on Nikko Industries but I have no idea if that site is even legit.

1 Like

Nice, I printed this one:

But having a Resin printer, I can’t Print stuff as one Part in full size.

You know that Etsy is the best place to get scammed when buying stl’s? Most Files there are stolen from patreons or mmf, many are even from free Downloads.

1 Like

I have a heavily modified Ender 3 pro. Only thing stopping the size increase mod is that the CR10 that sits next to it is taking up the most room on the table. Otherwise I’d have done that in a heartbeat.

I do check into the people I buy from. Regardless of what site it is you can get screwed but I can’t say I’ve had any issue with the sellers I’ve purchased from. Maybe I got lucky or maybe I’m just that picky. But you just gotta know how to spend your money. I know I’m not spending a dime on Jungle Hunter or that techy looking helmet all over the first couple searches on Etsy (JH in particular has a great free file over on Thingiverse). As far as I’m aware I haven’t bought stolen work. Finding out you own a recast helmet makes one very particular in searches.

1 Like

i get the files from etsy myself…yes there is some “garbage” files out there i have bought from etsy and cg trader. tecnoprintco on etsy has horrible files and doesn’t test print his work and half of them are useless. You can never have enough bio masks tho and its nice to change em up when wearing the full costume or for displaying em.

1 Like

printed out the spear handle…a bit small so i printed another more realistic.

3 Likes

got my hands on a few more phg files…bear trap , axe, haze mask, and mr black…mr black still needs work buts close to done. bear traps almost done too.

3 Likes