predator masks 3d printed

If we had those honeycomb eyes on Nocturne, I’d use it much more often

Ok… hold on
Are you just going to stop on the grip or will you print the rest of it? And if so, will you attep to make it collapsible(Its possible, hot toys did that for every single combistick)?

combistick will be collapsible im using paint poll extenders and printing the arrows or sharp rings around the staff ,its almost done same as the bear trap. i just started printing the haze mask its prob my fav from the game. ill post pics when they are done.

2 Likes
6 Likes

I want a mask to hang on my wall in the gameroom

2 Likes

Damn I want to get an FDM printer now…
My tiny Resin printer will probably take weeks for one mask alone.
awesome stuff!

I might be able to help you out with that if needed, just pm me.
Already pulled a lot of models from the Game Files.
Although most stuff is low poly and needs rigging, and some stuff is so low poly that I wouldn’t even want to use for a little action figure, so your current source might still be the better solution.

2 Likes

get yourself a cr10 or cr max but the 10 is a lot cheaper. i seen some of the older models like 300$ the ender 3 pro is awesome and super cheap. 220 by 220 i believe. even though i have a bigger printer i still slice em its better than printing the whole thing in one shot. that alpha armor would be sick.

1 Like

Dm’ed regarding the files. :)
Yeah, I’m already familiar with those names and brands, I’ll see if I buy one of those in a few months.
(If my Girlfriend doesn’t beat me to death for it)

1 Like

phg mask collection so far

4 Likes

possibly build the axe next…or another mask. or possibly make a mold to produce copies for sale.

2 Likes

Would buy

2 Likes

I would like to see what the Jungle Hunter and City Hunter masks would be like if you wouldn’t mind spending your time making those two. These masks are seriously amazing bro. Look 1000 times better than what I find online. You should start selling these man seriously. I’d definitely buy some!🤣 Do whatever you want tho bro, you have a great thing going there.

1 Like

well im on my 3rd costume. still lots of work to do but its getting there. not the best mannequin but it will have to do for now.

7 Likes

They look awesome. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 Like

This is AMAZING!!

6 Likes

That’s sick as hell dude, great job! Seriously

1 Like

@TheElder bro that stuff is so dope

1 Like

How hot do you get inside this?

Last comic con I saw two dudes in Yautja costumes and they were dripping wet in sweat.

Hell, my Batman muscle suit is unbearable at any temperatures above 50F. I can’t imagine how dehydrated I would be inside that

Looks awesome though

1 Like