Predator Needs Actual equality

Illfonic’s biggest blunder had to be from the fact that they buffed the fireteams (firepussies) to make it potato friendly. Whether because most don’t know how to play or coming from most fireteam mains making lies for easier venting, we can all agree that illfonic never bothered to test the games they made. Like most games, it should always be 50-50. It’s really not that hard regardless of symmetry or not. Practice takes time until eventually you win. The case however is not the same in this game. Most fireteams didn’t win through practice without demanding buffs. They win through constant whining until they finally pressured the developers to give what they want. Ladies and gents, regardless of your sentiments about this post this should be an example on how to NOT make a video game. If you want to make your games popular, you need to show competency from design to testing. Never make excuses and staying 5 minutes late at work as a game dev is NOT an overtime equivalent to 1 hour.

3 Likes

I like this dude

You a regular on an alt?

This is my regular account, yes.

Not what I meant but I get the answer

Illfonic did test their game…
And they were so bad as Fireteam they just decided to buff themselves into invincibility🤣

3 Likes

No they didn’t. Just no

I tried playing pred yesterday. After two rounds I got so fed up with how shitty it ran I shut it off. Bugs, glitches, bouncing off shit. It’s just not fun anymore

2 Likes

Right?

Yep. Believe it or not they did.

If they did, the game wouldn’t be in the current state it’s in. Little to no bugs, actual 50-50 balance, and more.

Yeah that’s the thing, Illfonic created the pathetic state the game is in because they don’t care, and they are bad at the game themselves so decided to make the Fireteam OP asf. They are also incompetent

If they ever make a livestream, I hope I can say something so insulting, it’ll force them them to hire any of you and fix the game out of spite

1 Like

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have fantasised the same thing many a time myself honestly 🤣

1 Like

Wow. Glad I wasn’t the only one.

1 Like

Trust me, having even a few people from this forum work on the game would be more useful than the idiots they have (not) working on it now.

They all need a spit of the truth to their face

1 Like

I’d imagine you’d talk talking trash while simultaneously explaining each proper mechanic to repair the damage in their game.
“NO YOU LIMP DICK FUCK NUGGET! It goes like this–” imagine that? Just make sure you wear gloves when touching their keyboards

1 Like

Perhaps I misjudged you a few posts back.

2 Likes

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’d need to let off some damn steam at them that’s for sure. I don’t think anyone would be able to explain all of Glitchfonics mistakes of complete fuckery on this game and keep themselves composed

1 Like

Don’t sweat it. This game makes everyone do things we don’t normally do trust me🤣

1 Like

You’d be a Saint if you explained your frustrations with the game as calm as possible

1 Like