Predator Needs Actual equality

Ikr. I can’t even explain one thing about this game in my videos without gaining a brain tumour from Glitchfonics utter idiocy and disrespect to the Predator IP and community

1 Like

You still have it downloaded?

1 Like

Yeah but I only play maybe a couple rounds per week just to get a pred fix

Why not watch AVPR?

Can’t see shit

Buy the directors cut

Money better spent than on the DLC of this game

They used to livestream regularly and literally do not play predator

I’m convinced that wrist launcher meme nerf was the final fuck you

1 Like

I wonder who’s pred-main hurt them?
We need to buy an Arnold figure and ask them “point us where the predator main combi-stick’d you”

I’m interested. I’ve heard praises over that game

You complained a lot about equality but didnt make one point about an unfair advantage fireteam has. They literally add an unbalanced, overpowered pred with all stats above 3 like every month. They buffed the plasma caster without rebalancing the energy it takes to use it. If you guys have trouble killing tiny weak humans as a bigass pred with a spam caster, you just suck. Get better at the game and quit crying

All they did was do fixes and balance issues, they never listened to what kinds of content we wanted. This is directed at the OP.
and 50/50? Nope you got that all wrong. So i guess you pit everyone with a nintendo joystick being part of that FT 50%?

Game?

You mean movie

Basically the shining beacon in AVPR is Wolf. His choreography is amazing. Characters are still bland though Dallas and the mom are decent and the “government never lies to people” is a meme

1 Like

Actually, you’re a firepussy. Here’s why:
. You have a wide variety of weapons that actually has higher damage and easier controls
. You have perks that allows you to increase 2 layers of defense combined with specializations that allows you to just camp one specific spot.
. The same thing can be done to offensive perks
. Ranged weapons for predators are not only weak but hard to control making them a sitting duck whenever they aim. Sure, only few were able to master that and move fast enough to receive little to no damage but when it came for fireteam members, literally even the dumbest potato like yourself can flush a predator out.
. Your specializations work for the entire team while the predator only has little to no difference within a match that increases their bases stats
. Dante is literally your pay to win self insert with stats equivalent to 2 fireteam members.
. Almost everyone can easily detect the predator. Recent patches didn’t do anything to fix said issues.
. People like you only play fireteam for the advantage. When a skilled predator takes you down, you whine at illfonic for further nerfs because according to you, a 4 v 1 should be easy and not balanced. You want a predictable opponent and not one who’s creative. At this point, this is no longer a game. It’s your platform to vent your frustration on not winning other games that involve fair balance all because you have no skill to win an even playing field. You people ruined this game all because you don’t wanna work hard to get the results you want. And you succeeded.

1 Like

Balancing ain’t that hard honestly.

Oh no. I meant the game. I watched videos that till this day, people still play them

1 Like

Also, didn’t you get killed by a predator who uses an axe in one of your livestreams? I think that’s bad for your credibility to say git gud right now

Well AVPR is the movie, AVP is the franchise.

I played one of the games but that was too long ago to remember.

1 Like

I dont livestream, go pretend to be knowledgeable about something else.

Like how you pretend to be so skilled you got battle-axe rushed?

The only bitches whining for nerfs on these forums are pred mains. You’re just too blind and butthurt to see it. And im not reading that book that you wrote, cause nobody gives a fuck about your opinion.

1 Like