Predator Needs Actual equality

Remember when my friend battle axe rushed you and despite all the advantages, nerfs, and buffs on your side you still lost?

The battle axe is a 2 hit kill. How the fuck is your whiny ass bitching about FT having advantages? You’re so rerarded. I just love coming to the forums to make bitches like you angry and then leave for another 5 months

Of course you won’t read it. You’re a gen z. This is you right now

Uhm actually it takes more than two hits. You’re a liar and a faggit under the threat that the possibility of a fair fight might happen in future patches.

@Anonymous.Voorhees13
You see this shit?

1 Like

Don’t make me call for my other friend who sweeped your gay parade.

With the recovery time equal to to a full FT’s worth of dps at least

Quite the contrary. If he’s talking about the Samurai class that’s fully buffed, then it is. With fearless, 3 hits. Without fearless, more than 3.

1 Like

Berz , you finally see the light my friend

The only light you’re seeing is when I bless you with the elixir that ismy man-juice on your face from eye to chin.

You can only cover eye to chin berz ?
I’m disappointed in you berz
You need to up those numbers , those are rookie numbers

Be thankful I let the other eye cover itself for you to see what I did

Oh nice, the Potato that calls everyone Firepussy.
Hello again.

What this game needs is a good Singleplayer/Tutorial that prepares Pred players.
The current one is just too basic, new Preds don’t know anything and get salty just like you when being obliterated by veteran players.

The only population of players who constantly produce good pred Players are the russian-speaking PC Players.
And that’s only because they actually train newcomers on how to become good.

Balancing has been worse, there were times when you could cough at the pred to put him in 2nd wind.
In my opinion, the Matches between top tier firetams and top tier Preds are pretty well balanced right now, though it could still be better.
4 brains will always beat a single brain and it’s super hard to balance that.

Obliterated by veteran fireteams? You mean the same fireteams who whined why the preds are goddamn op for a singular target? Who also complained and lied about getting purely melee rushed because they don’t know how to parry? The same firepussy veterans who complained why preds are good at using ranged and wanted them to use predictable tactics for an easier win? Nah fireclit. The damage output and defensive layers on you firepussies are way off the charts. Like I mentioned before, even if pred players used different tactics and what not, base stats makes fp’s unkillable.

3 Likes

Not if you buff them like they do now. Before the firepussy rehabilitation program I was beaten by actually good fireteams. Using their cunning. No excuse for a fleshlite patron like you to justify why you should be given more advantages.

It boils down on how you fool 4 people.

2 Likes

Uh, that should be the other way. The one has no communication, no delay, only instinct to worry about.

The four has to communicate which reduces reaction speed.

1 Like

not a thing.

Match comes down to approaching from whatever limited angles there are and just spamming burst damage & literally just hoping they can’t drop you while you’re locked in a leap animation due to the hitscan weapons.
Game is dictated by FT muscle memory’ing the animations and angles and pred just eats shit vs sweaty CS twitchy shooter players and then the pred players go “omg aimbot” as their hp gets lasered peeking a corner.

Communicate about what? Hitting the spot button? The predator isn’t sneaky, the game goes out of its way to tell you where he’s approaching from as he stomps around and trees are fucking groaning lol.
Sneakiest thing pred can do is leap across the entirety of the map then the heal kits even louder then him hopping around. The big compounds are extremely limited, open, and awful for pred in general despite being where 90% of the objectives are.

The team of four is at an advantage no matter what 4v1 you play because they all operate under the notion that if the team of 4 doesn’t make mistakes, they win. Whereas the solo role is always built on capitalizing on mistakes.
Only mistakes in this game are not sharing line of sight with your teammates, healing/reviving at a dumb moment, and missing the pred.

1 Like

A. Even with the spot button there is still delay in information. The first person has to see something, and then they have to ping it, then the rest have to see that information. And don’t forget callouts about tactics either.

They aren’t much but they are factors that slightly down the FT.

B. Ya not everyone is going to know where the pred is immediately even with the pred having horrible stealth.

May I remind you that the example was worded to be a broad statement about asymmetrical balance.

This example is not inherent to asymmetrical design.

Well, I was able to fool 4 premades before…

#StopPredaphobia

3 Likes