Predator Perk Information

I think it might be wise to compile information into a thread about perks since the Dev’s kindly left that information unknown for us.

Please Add to this thread as much as you like. And if you have specific numbers for each perk please do share with us.

“Medic” isn’t worth utilizing. It doesn’t get you back into the fight at a considerable faster rate than normal. In fact I barely saw a change at all.

“Large Pouch” increases Gear Loadouts +1. (Correct me if I’m wrong)

“Trapper” is worth obtaining as long as you use both bear traps and (I believe) net gun. As it extends the time they have to escape each one considerably.
{I believe I was wrong about the net gun. But if anything it should be included because it itself is a trap.

“Branch Master” is completely liberating and allows one not to be a sitting duck in the trees as well as use them for fast travel. Without this you might as well run on the ground to each location.

“Spectral Awareness” may make the sounds indicators larger but it honestly doesn’t matter because the sounds indicators are of sufficient size and don’t need to be augmented. Complete waste of space.

“Down Range” isn’t worth equipping either IMO. The additional damage isn’t worth it.

Both “Impatient” and “Hanging On” aren’t even worth mentioning being that your objective shouldn’t be worrying about “Second Wind”. It should be about taking out FT to the best of your ability. Both of these perks do neither. And much less get you back into the fight after FT knifes you/ melts you to near or actual death.

“Observant” was assisting. Although at times footprints weren’t evident. From both ground and tree levels. Not quite sure but that may be a bug. I suggest going without just in case.

“Ascender” should honestly go hand in hand with “Branch Master”. I have no idea what the Dev’s were thinking about when they split the two. Either way I believe it’s not worth equipping because I don’t find myself climbing often. Just once or twice and then I stay up there or down if I find FT is looking up to often.

May troubleshoot other perks. In the meantime this is the most I have to contribute to this thread.

3 Likes

Down Range does not work on bow and javelin throwing. Just a comment.

“Height Advantage” is a horrible perk. I can’t believe it’s unlocked at the later stages of leveling when it’s so useless.

Thank you. So it’s completely useless. Understood.

Refraction of light is also useless because camouflage itself is useless

1 Like

You lovely thing. Thank you sooo much. I would like your response but I can’t like anything for another 2 hours. Lol

1 Like

“Branch Master” is he good or not? What do you think? How much does it accelerate you in a crouching position?

Good question, I never checked it, I Will check it today and answer

Checked. Speed crouching, as if you were walking along a branch without a perk. Running on a branch is a little faster than running on the ground. Perhaps it makes sense.

Customized lenses - the perk gives a lot for a plasma gun, despite the fact that there is almost no difference from the eyes of a predator, the frequency of entry increases too much, which means they notice it less.

Lol you have no idea how good that perk is. Infinite stealth is far from worthless to those who know how to use it.

A little bit. I think perks adventages must be buffed, player must clearly see how fast he become as example of branch Master. Some perks must be united (like branch Master and fast climbing)

Endless stealth you just do not need. Minimum Scout invisibility duration. 55 seconds (I don’t count the jungle hunter because not everyone has it). You do not sit still for 55 seconds, one way or another you move, and with any mod for energizing you do not need this perk.

I also tested a berserker with a perk to reduce damage on trees and firearms. If you want to be a crazy owl sniper, this build is for you. Very fun but incredibly dumb.

Long stealth are Going to be worthy if Hunter Will be absolutly silent and invisible while crouching, and maybe when he Will be able to stealth kill fireteam

Yeah my current build is:

Beserker

• Net Gun
  • Combistick

Gear

• Healing Kit
  • Bear Trap
  • Large Pouch

Perks

• Trapper
  • Branch Master
  • Large Pouch

If I feel like toying with the FT I’ll go with

Scout

• Net Gun
  • Yautja Bow

Gear

• Audio Decoy
  • Motion Detector

Perks

• Branch Master
  • Ascender
  • Cooling Syncs

How are you going to heal your scout? Vishnevsky ointment?

1 Like

Run around like crazy looking for boar tbh. Although one game it took at least 3 minutes to find one.

But whenever I find one while hunting for FT I just shoot it and keep going.

Well everyone plays different but to me it’s a super amazing perk. People have this idea that if they are not 100% invis it is useless but in my experience a slim scout (not thick zerker) moving at full speed in stealth and leaping around is super hard to hit. I am adapting my style of play to even use stealth between melee swings.
Had a scout game where whole fireteam was shooting toward me and I never needed to use a heal from my kit.