Predator perks: rework

I meant points. Idk I’m not a fan of major weaknesses on things.

I think classes should have access to all perks.

Kinda misinterpreted that then

Ya probably bad chosing of words.
Lol I try to inglush gud.

2 Likes

Fast hands down to 2 cost and I would agree with everything of what you wrote.

It’s too bad the ai got you first. Then the stupid network time out before I could get the other two.

1 Like

They can. Just not all at once. That’s the purpose of a point system.

Yeah that was some BS. Plus newb running for the reinforcements the second it was available.

1 Like

Also impatient should cost 4 or buff it even more and make it cost 6

I agree. It’s strong but not really meta, so I’d go with less points.

Any other recommendations from the grenade master. One of your posts actually inspired me to create this thread.

1 Like

So I think Impenetrable should scale per FT members using YB (Yautja bane)

Similar thoughts to height advantage but different numbers.

Things ascender should just be passive buffs to classes. Same thing for clotted.

Cooling syncs and MR should not be combined, I feel like thats giving to much energy recovery for too little cost.

There plenty of perks should just be cut from options and made passive perks per class.

Okay. You might be right.

Which classes for which perks?

Hunter - Ascender
Scout - Branch Master
Berserker- Fast Hands (gotta give some kind of speed boost somewhere)
I think Samurai should have a passive impenetrable just from his armor. Like Dutch’s mud damage resist but maybe 5%
Elder - Clotted

Maybe? Spitballing here

1 Like

Not bad.

1 Like

Just because it is relevant.

1 Like

Gets my total support. Who do I have to blow to make these happen illfonic?

Totally agree👍🏼

@VENN7eance
@Cadillackid
The thing is, samurai already has a nice passive in that it takes less damage from fireteam melee.

I like one perk from @XViper that could be a passive for samurai. Faster recovery from being parried.

1 Like

But still, that armour should be reducing damage from all weapons not just factored into melee attacks.

Technically the samurai has slightly more health than the hunter, and the larger health pool allows it to take more grenade damage, as well as the previously mentioned melee defensive passive. The hunter can take a similar amount of bullet damage because it passively has resistance to weapon damage.

Fast hands for pred should cost 1 or 2

1 Like