Predator Predlocks

Predlocks are STILL glitchy… come on

2 Likes

Name a game that doesn’t have glitchy physics provided that the game isn’t based around a physics system

1 Like

idk if you have seen that shit but it coils and whips around like a fucking cobra and its so annoying to watch

2 Likes

If you’re looking at your predlocks when you’re trophy hunting then idk what to tell you

4 Likes

Really, that game has so big REAL problems and you come with cosmetics in a Bug Report…

Its still a bug, and been a long term bug for 5 patches now… especially after they were fine and a patch (1.08) caused the mechanics to change and started the bug. You complain about what you will and ill complain about mine as I still have plenty others like the game freezing and crashing constantly.

1 Like

I want medusa predlocks ok?

4 Likes

Hear Hear slithering locks for the win 😂

3 Likes

Ya see, you get it. XD lmao

2 Likes

To be fair the fact that this, a glaring and obvious bug, has been in the game since the second update in… Its not a good look. Yes there are more glaring issues but still

1 Like

Contact…

Solution: Top Knot Predlocks 😏

1 Like

Ew, yikes

2 Likes

My female Scout looks fabulous with her top knot and Yautja Bikini, thank you very much🥰

3 Likes

She’s a slut.

2 Likes

She’ll bitch slap the shit out of your puny Hunter boi😈

1 Like

Bitch mines a sexy huntress who will dominate your scout.

Lesbianism the likes you’ve never even dared to imagine.
Lmao.

1 Like

She looks like a dude, and mine will Jet Li your ass faster than you can get those stupid predlocks out of your face😏

2 Likes

Your scout no where near compares to mah hunter. So fak you.

1 Like

Behold;
Screenshot_20200915_230929

My Huntress makes yours look like a scrub, all the Yautja’s wanna bring her the skulls! Only thing they wanna bring yours is their washing😈

1 Like