Predator Predlocks

Burn him!

Dude.

You called him an Edgelord. You instigated.

Up to your old antics again hey?

I’ll sit here and wait for you to tell everyone you arent the bad guy.

Edgelord isnt really an insult.

Tell me you’re not serious right now.

Scroll up.
He literally told me to shut up, and called me pathetic before I told him anything.

Soooooo how am I instigating?

So you used Edgelord as a term of endearment in this case?

Looks like he told you to stop talking because of your dismissive attitude toward his legitimate complaint. Sure the Predlocks are a minor thing but it should be fixed. Its lazy. This whole game screams laziness . Sweeping issues like this under the rug ,so to speak, allows Illfonic to continue to ignore these minor problems.

The fact that the physics dont bother you is rather pathetic. 😳

2 Likes

The physics with collisions bothers me. You know, shit that actually matters.
Bitching about hair however, is pathetic.

And edgelord is literally poking fun at someone.
Like jesus christ, if you think that’s an insult you’re sensitive as fuck.

Your stupidity is noted.

You. Bitch about hair.
And I’m the stupid one?
lmao.

Jesus you people are boring as fuck.

Edgelord is an insult used against people who think the are being cool or dark.

So yes. It is an insult.

It’s like calling someone a nerd or geek.
It’s not a serious insult.

Hell I even met this one guy who asked me if I was an edgelord because how colored one of my frames in warframe.

I told him I wasnt, he then told me he was.
You’re making out to be something way worse than it is.

Meanwhile this guy was actually trying to start shit me for poking fun at his complaint.
Hell I even made a fucking reference to the name he choose.

He could of been like, oh shit you’re right, maybe the name of cursed, we woulda lol’d, then moved on.
It was never anything serious.

Jesus.

Ya it’s been there for a while, my problem is the elder skins won’t stay like my fav ancient 😭

@REYNOSO_FUA11
You’re an edgelord.
Scroll up a bit.

Got a new word we cant say or the year gets cancelled.

Are you telling on me now?

Absolutely.
Guard, @Exanguinate stole my sweet roll.

Yeah, there’s no good reason the game should have so many gameplay issues, then on top of it all the predator gets to look stupid because their hair comes alive randomly. Fix it already. They have the technology and the time… perhaps its a talent issue?

2 Likes

Never before did I imagine that Edge lord would become such an offensive word that triggers people on other peoples behalf. That’s it 2028 is canceled now for saying the E-word.

P.S.
@Fire I’ve seen your Warframes you fucking edge lord

1 Like

Get lost you fucking troll.

Your so-called jokes ended with me a while ago.

That’s cute. Your adolescence is showing.

Nice use of today’s special word in a sentence. Was there some sort of point you were hoping to establish by doing that? Perhaps how Edgelord isn’t an insult?

I will lay it out for you.

Edgelord is a term used to insult someone , that is its intended use, whether you choose to omit that fact or not. Fire used the term to insult someone , got called out on it, then tried backpedaling to avoid any negative attention. Which he is notorious for doing I might add.

That is what “triggered” me not the actual word in question.

Get it?

Oh I get it I just find it hilarious but you keep being triggered I guess even though you completely ignored the guy getting super triggered at what @fire said that was nothing major or truly insulting to him but ignored him being the first one to start using personal insults but okay.

1 Like