Predator Ranking List

The best thing about our clan, PCDS, its that we have a list of typical predator names and what to expect from them so that our team can prepare even before the game starts lol

Almost 60 players lol
“Predator Ranking List” from 0-10 and only have 2 10s lol

Go go power daddy

2 Likes

GO GO POWA DAWTIES😩😩

2 Likes

Did someone ask for Daddy?

1 Like

YESSSSS the red ranger has been punishing my sphincter

That sounds like some inappropriate contact.

2 Likes

prepare for what FT is OP rigth now, you dont need to prepare shit, just play 3 scout on roof with SAW and win XDDDD

1 Like

That’s boring AF. And almost everytime someone does that in our squad, ends up dead. Getting tired of the liability they are actually.

Agree with Jelou. Its boring to be on the roof/ Bird’s nest unless youre going in wanting to troll but after a couple of min, we usually start doing objective. That being said, my list of Predators are made from when we play objectives.
HOWEVER, when it comes to those “10s”, we will get on the roof to try to kill. But more like we get on the roof to survive because those 10s will STILL kill us cause we consider them the best Preds in the game lol

1 Like

you can write the nicknames of those predators that you cannot defea?

1 Like

Regional differences and such… playing FT is def so damn ez right now a caveman can do it… even before this last patch it was so damn ez. I guarantee the results from the devs metrics… Pred will be nerfed more next patch.

1 Like

if it is weakened even more, I delete the game

1 Like

Can I ask your win rate?

Hahaha c’mon man…

Mr Prozi and Mr Cetanu

I wonder if Pred mains keep tabs on names of FT players who’ve given them a particular hard/tough time?

It takes something special for a Predator to stand out on my mind. I treat each match the same, focus on the mission and support the team as much as possible. When it comes to Predators, unless they’re playing Scout or Samurai, I pay them no mind until the first engagement. From there I’ll make my judgements as to whether they pose a threat or not.

With Scouts, they’re either really good at the ole “hop n pop” with arrows and HHC meaning extra vigilance or they’re still learning and I can relax.

With Samurai Class it’s either they’re really good and confident with the class, or they’re just trying it out and end up bumbling around hopelessly.

Ego’s are fragile things that bruise easily, so I try to avoid all the dick measuring where possible.

2 Likes

agreed my friend agreed…

you mean how many games do I win playing the predator?

Yeah like what’s the ratio. Out of 10 matches how many do you normally win?

well, out of 10 matches, probably 2-3

Damn. PC predators have a rough life.