Predator Rope Dart / Harpoon Gear Idea

I agree but Predator could’ve gotten at least a new weapon/gear, preferably a ranged weapon/gear. Maybe some…I don’t know… plasma grenades

They’d help against campers

1 Like

Keep in mind we’re still dealing with high pred times so they are trying to reduce that.

1 Like

Oh, I well aware of the wait time

This game needs more advertisement or something similar to this

I believe this is why new people started snowing up

1 Like

Do you think that’s why Fireteam members are the only ones getting trailers when introduced and not new Predators?

1 Like

Probably the only smart shit I’ve said on this website🤣🤣🤣

That is an interesting theory
We’ll have to wait and see if Isabelle gets a trailer
Also since I mentioned her posting my own theory/prediction

3 Likes

Actually yeah I was gonna talk about that and how the picture we are seeing is Alex and not Isabelle, but after further review there’s no way it’s Lex

2 Likes

Again it’s just a production with no evidence backing it up

If I’m wrong I’m wrong, and if I’m right I’m right

2 Likes

I think it’s because they’re special characters (either Dutch or a guy in the game purely for marketing)

1 Like

Marketing that worked
But we need more advertisement, or a very popular machinima

2 Likes

It’s 100% Isabelle, but it would be interesting

I know it’s Isabelle as well, but wouldn’t it be funny if it was actually Lex

3 Likes

A simpler option to consider- make the netgun set a trap connected to the tree branch you are standing in when you shoot it straight at the ground. Same constriction damage effect but the player is yanked up into the air above the reach of their teammates knives. Already has limited shots and is an existing weapon so that eases up any development effort towards this feature.

2 Likes

Ya but then you lose of the functionality of the original idea

Like being Scorpion

@W0LFsR4GE
Why not have both

One is for setting a trap for later, while the other makes you the trap

2 Likes

I think if the harpoon only just yanks a FT member towards you I think it would do its job. Taking too much damage just for that wouldnt be fair.

but yes to the Harpoon/ Rope Dart!

1 Like

I think a harpoon like that should do a good amount of damage. Like 40-50 minimum. You just got impaled by a harpoon which was then used to yank you through the air by your rib cage and internal organs. You’re not fucking OK. Plus it’ll leave you open to be melted by the rest of the team. That’s the trade off.

2 Likes

Depends if its a harpoon or a grapple hook. It could just be like a jaws type device.

OK, interesting. Would this device inflict minimal damage but trap and relocate the FT? Kind of like if the net launcher were attached to a grapple line

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be fun, customizing the harpoon to make it nastier. OOOOOO what if when we get a Bad Blood Predator his main weapon is a harpoon gadget that’s customizable for different purposes. Alittle far fetched but it’s nice to dream.

2 Likes